• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Update: Week 32 - Ultrasound, Growth, and Gender Confirmation

In summary, the ultrasound found that the baby is growing like he should and the ultrasound confirmed that it is a boy. The next few weeks are going to be a bit uncomfortable, but hopefully everything will turn out okay.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all!

I had my second ultrasound on Thursday of last week. They said all looks well....baby is growing like he should...measuring about a week ahead of time so I could go early, or he could just be a bit bigger than Evan was.

They re-confirmed that it is a boy. Now with two ultrasounds saying BOY...I think I am believing it. (Glad, too...since one of my best friends has given me lots of BOY stuff!!)

Six to eight weeks to go!

Good Luck Kelly!! How exciting!!!

Congratulations. I was thinking of you earlier today and wondering when your due date was.

So what are your name choices? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Oooh, you're getting so close (but probably not close enough for you!). Hope you are feeling well. :)

Congrats Kelly! I know how uncomfortable those last few weeks can be...I'll be thinking of you!
Can't wait to see his precious pictures!! I know he will be a cutie!:)

I love babies (I guess thats why I had 4). I will be praying for you to have a comfortable next few weeks and a healthy baby to boot.

Glad to hear everything is going well...:D

Oh thats good news Kelly - thanks for the update! Try to rest up and take it easy these next few weeks! Names?????

Im glad everything is continuing to go well - he will be here before you know it!

Congratulations, Kelly.

Inquiring minds want to know name choices!

Thanks for all of the prayers for a healthy baby and for me, too!!

DH is naming him...so far he only has two names that he likes:

Nicholas Connor

or

Connor Liam (this DOES really sound Irish with our last name- McNamara!)

Glad to hear you are doing well Kelly. I love the the name Nicholas, that was one of the names I had picked out!!

that is great news Kelly. I will be thinking of you!!!

LOVE the names BTW. :)

Yea Kelly!!!
Glad things are going well!!

Glad things are going well for you Kelly. :)

Related to Baby Update: Week 32 - Ultrasound, Growth, and Gender Confirmation

1. When does the third trimester start?

The third trimester of pregnancy typically starts at week 28 and ends at week 40.

2. Is it safe to travel during week 32 of pregnancy?

It is generally safe to travel during week 32 of pregnancy, but it is important to discuss any travel plans with your healthcare provider beforehand.

3. What are some common symptoms during week 32 of pregnancy?

Some common symptoms during week 32 of pregnancy may include backaches, Braxton Hicks contractions, increased fatigue, and shortness of breath.

4. How big is my baby at week 32?

At week 32, your baby is approximately 16 inches long and weighs around 3.75 pounds.

5. What should I expect at my prenatal appointment during week 32?

At your prenatal appointment during week 32, your healthcare provider will likely check your blood pressure, measure your belly, and listen to your baby's heartbeat. You may also discuss any concerns or questions you have about your pregnancy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • kristina16marie