• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aVery Large Bridal Shower - Any Advice?

In summary, the Bridal Shower is going to be a lot of fun. There will be 50 guests and the sandwich ring recipe is going to be easy and fast to make.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

I have some good news which may get me going and excited about the business again! I have a bridal shower this Sunday (April 20). I just talked w/the MIL to be and she sent out 48 invites w/all 48 RSVP'ing they are coming with some of those invites including more then 1 person - so there will be at least 50 guests:eek: !! I have never had a shower this big before! I've done 3 showers, all of which were not that successful! I'm not counting my chickens before they are hatched, but it does sound promising.

I'm making the sandwich ring so the recipe is going to be very easy and fast! We won't play games, but we will read off the 50's bride and today's bride. I will have the product prices listed w/tax included so hopefully I won't have to do a lot of totalling of orders.

Any advice from those who have had a shower this large before?

Thanks in advance!

never had a show this big but wanted to say congrats & good luck! let us know how it ends up!!

Best of luck and congrats!! I would use the order form in files that has buy for the couple and buy for self!! Increase those sales! let us know how it goes!

I'd make sure you get someone to help you at order taking time--maybe a family member of the bride? She could write down who gave the bride what as you total up orders--that would save you a bunch of time. Have fun!

I recently had a Bridal Shower about this size, this is what I did:
I printed out two sets of oof, one on plain white paper, one on colored paper. The colored paper I sent thur the printer a second time and printed "Brides Order" so it would be at the top. Also, I blacked out the S&H section on the white order form.(I didn't want them to think they would be paying for S&H twice) I made manilla folders for everyone with my info stamped on it. Inside I put a catalog and one of each oof. I explained to them how it all worked and to keep things straight, if they would put the Brides Order on the colored paper and their own on the other it would make things easier. When they brought me their order, I entered it into the computer as 1 order, but could keep track of what the bride was getting. Also, when the order came in, I gave them both orders to work from and told them to give the colored orders to the Bride so she would know who gave her what. I did use a paper cutter,just before I gave them the reciepts and cut off the side and bottom where any prices or CC# so the Bride wouldn't see any of that.
Another thing I did was print out her registry and cut it into strips so each item was on a piece of paper. And displayed it on the table. I told them they could only order an item if they brought me the piece of paper. This helped keep track of the registry. Finally, I had 5 stations, (I borrowed a lot of products from other consultants!) I broke the recipe down into 10 steps and printed it out 1 for each station. I had them number off to 5 so there was about 10 people per station. Whatever their number was that is which step they did in the recipe. (Step #1 was read the recipe to the group!) My role was like a basketball coach! I went around to each station and answered questions, or showed technique. It was a blast!! Everyone had a great time, the show was a little over $1600 and because it was in Jan, the Bride recieved $480 free product!! She was like a deer in the headlights! And gave the other host benefits to the ladies who put on the shower!!!

Last edited:

1. What is the best way to plan a very large bridal shower?

The best way to plan a very large bridal shower is to start by setting a budget and creating a guest list. Then, decide on a theme and choose a venue that can accommodate the number of guests. It is also helpful to delegate tasks to a team of friends or family members to help with the planning and execution of the shower.

2. How many games and activities should I plan for a large bridal shower?

It is recommended to have around 3-5 games and activities planned for a very large bridal shower. This will allow for enough variety and keep the guests engaged without feeling overwhelmed.

3. How do I handle the gift opening portion of a large bridal shower?

For a very large bridal shower, it is best to have the bride designate a few close friends or family members to help her open gifts. This will help speed up the process and prevent the guests from getting bored or antsy. It is also a good idea to have a designated area for gifts to be placed and opened.

4. What are some food options for a large bridal shower?

For a very large bridal shower, it is recommended to have a buffet-style spread with a variety of options to accommodate different dietary restrictions. Finger foods, such as sandwiches, fruit platters, and mini desserts, are also a great option for a large group.

5. How can I make a very large bridal shower feel more intimate and personal?

To make a very large bridal shower feel more intimate and personal, consider incorporating personal touches such as customized decorations, a slideshow of the bride and groom, or a special activity that includes the bride's close friends and family. It is also important to make sure the bride feels special and included throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD