• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Pamper Yourself With Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products, tools, and cookware. They have a network of independent consultants who help customers learn about and purchase their products through cooking shows and customer service. To become a consultant, one can sign up under an existing consultant or through the company's website, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. Being a Pampered Chef consultant comes with the potential to earn income through commissions, bonuses, and incentives, as well as the flexibility to work from home and be a part of a supportive community. Anyone over the age of 18 can join as a consultant, and no previous sales or cooking experience is required, although a passion for the products and drive to succeed may
ChefJoyJ
Hi everyone! My name is Joy and I'm from Central VA. I'm a soon to be PC consultant - meaning I know I'm going to sign, just waiting until January to start. I know that after the beg. of Dec. it slows down, so I want to start my new business when I can really hit the ground running - and what better month than when stoneware is on sale? :D

I am currently a SAHM with my DD Emily, who is 9 months on Friday. I love it!!! I was a teacher for over 8 years and loved that too. My DH and I squirreled away money, once we found out I was pg, so I could be a SAHM comfortably for a while, and we figured out ways to budget so we wouldn't feel too big a "squeeze" after that. Well, DD had an extremely rare stomach issue (she is the 51st diagnosed case worldwide in the last 30 years), so it was a rough 6 months until it was diagnosed. She had surgery which required 2 separate hospital stays - one for 3 days and one for 8. Needless to say, our savings were eaten up, even with insurance. Small price to pay for a happy and thriving DD now. :)

My DH and I wanted to find a way for me to supplement his income without me having to go back to work full time. I got to thinking - I love PC, love the products, love people, don't mind sales, and have the drive to succeed. So with his blessing, I'm going to start my own business. I'm super excited!! I'm so happy that I found this forum - there are so many great ideas and tips, I just know I will be able to succeed!

Can't wait to get to know you all!!

What a great story! But why wait? You could get in on the best selling season!

Welcome! I love this place! I know my biz has benefited from it ten fold!

Welcome to the fold! You're going to have so much fun! My advice is get started lining up January shows NOW before you sign and start organizing your workspace. It will make it much easier once your kit arrives and your business gets off the ground.

Welcome! Be sure to ask any questions that come up. You'll find lots of answers here.

Welcome Joy - that is my cousin's name. Glad to hear your daughter is doing well, welcome and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! TONS of resources here at your disposal!

Welcome Joy! You've found the right place for lots of help, tips and support. I don't I would have done as well without the folks here!

Joy,Welcome, I am so excited for you. I have found that Pampered chef is the perfect job to provide stability through all of life's twists and turns. I can understand your decision to wait but there are also advantages to getting started now with the November Sell-a-thon, Panorama, and opportunity for Holiday Sales.Do you already have a director lined up?If you do end up waiting until January, they can set you up with some catalogs to pass around so you can submit a show right away and really hit the ground running! :DDefinitely have to agree with
My advice is get started lining up January shows NOW before you sign and start organizing your workspace. It will make it much easier once your kit arrives and your business gets off the ground.
You will find this site so valuable. I love love love this site! :D

See? You're getting good advice already. This place is wonderful.

You are going to love it! And welcome to this site!

After reading your posts, and looking around the site, I think I have decided to start now. Not sure what the Nov. sell-a-thon is, but I "borrowed" someone's 12 days of Christmas idea and am going to use that to hopefully drum up some business for the first days in Dec. Wish me luck!! :)

Congrats on your decision!! Now is a great time to start!! The Nov. sell-a-thon is a great way to earn the new spring products (we don't even know what they are yet!!) FREE!! Based on your sales for the month, there are different levels that you can earn!! Good luck with Pampered Chef & welcome aboard!

What a great thing your doing for yourself!! Welcome to our virtual family.
Ask any questions!! The only stupid questions are the ones not asked!
Best of luck with your new business!!

Plus, what a great tax deduction for this years taxes! Be sure to track all your expenses for the next month or two... kit price, postage, grocerys for recipe practice, phone, internet, cable if you are a Food Network junkie like me, new computer? New computer desk... office remodel?

Welcome to an amazing company!

!Joy,
Welcome! Pampered Chef has changed my life, and I'm sure it's changed many others' on here, too!

We will look forward to exchanging ideas with our newest "cheffer"!!

Congratulations!
As has been already stated, be sure to ask any questions you may have! There's lots of great advice among our "family" here!!

Paula Lewis
Future Director
Ohio

Welcome and congratulations on beginning your own business! Have FUN!

Related to Are You Ready to Pamper Yourself With Pampered Chef?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products, tools, and cookware. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What is a Pampered Chef consultant?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent sales representative who helps customers learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. They also host cooking shows and provide customer service to their clients.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up under an existing consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through commissions on sales, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule. Additionally, you get to be a part of a supportive community and have access to discounted products.

5. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to have previous sales or cooking experience, but a passion for the products and a drive to succeed will be beneficial in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive