• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you planning on keeping your spreaders despite the recall?

In summary, the sender of the email is issuing a voluntary recall for the Holiday Spreaders. The sender is asking that the spreaders be returned in a padded envelope or carton for pickup by FedEx.
crissy11
Gold Member
In the email that said they were issuing a call tag for the spreaders to be returned it says voluntary recall. I would like to keep mine but am not sure how bad the lead might be.
How many of you are planning on keeping yours?

I'm not keeping mine, but the lead is just a small factor. Personally, I think the spreaders are not up to our standards, and look cheap.

I just got an e-mail informing me that FedEx will be arriving within 5 days to come and pick mine up. So I wasn't given the option to keep mine. Now I have to go find where I put them...;)

What if you didn't like them and gave them away!!!

I got that same email but in the beginning of it.. it says voluntary recall. wasn't sure if we could keep them or not

I'm not keeping them.

Do we get a package to pack them in and tehn FedEx comes? Or do we box them up now and FedEx takes them?
I'm sort of confused on how it's going to work.

This is what my e-mail said:

Dear Amanda,

Last week you received an email notifying you of a voluntary recall for the Holiday Spreaders. According to our records you currently have an advance sample. Therefore, a complimentary FEDERAL EXPRESS pickup has been issued for return of the Holiday Spreaders. Please seal your sample(s) of the Holiday Spreaders in a carton or envelope for shipment. FEDERAL EXPRESS will be out within five business days to pick up the carton.

Sincerely,

Solution Center
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
[email protected]

Ha, Ha. Wouldn't it be funny to use the largest box for these tiny things! No, really though, I hope I still have a small box lying around. I don't want to have to go to the post office. :)

I got a letter in the mail saying they are sending some one to pick them up...

I have mine in the original packaging, which I put into a padded envelope. Now it's just a matter of waiting until FE gets here. :(

Related to Are you planning on keeping your spreaders despite the recall?

1. What is the recall on Pampered Chef Spreaders?

The recall on Pampered Chef Spreaders is a precautionary measure taken by the company due to a potential safety issue.

2. How do I know if my spreader is affected by the recall?

If you have purchased a Pampered Chef Spreader between January 1, 2017 and October 31, 2019, it may be affected by the recall. You can check the product code on the handle of the spreader to determine if it is included in the recall.

3. What is the issue with the spreaders?

The spreaders may have small metal fragments on the blades, which can pose a potential safety hazard. If ingested, these fragments can cause injury or damage to the digestive tract.

4. Can I still use my spreader if it is included in the recall?

No, we recommend that you stop using the spreader immediately and return it to Pampered Chef for a full refund or replacement.

5. How do I return my spreader for a refund or replacement?

You can contact Pampered Chef customer service at 1-800-342-2433 or email them at [email protected] to initiate the return process. They will provide you with further instructions and assist you with your refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies