• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Some Valid Guest Email Addresses Get Rejected on Websites?

In summary, the best way to keep track of RSVPs for a Pampered Chef party is to create a guest list spreadsheet or use an online tool like Evite. If guests cancel at the last minute, reach out to other potential attendees or post on social media to fill the spots. For guests who don't show up without cancelling, it's important to follow up and communicate the impact of their absence. The number of guests is limited by host rewards, but virtual attendees can also be included. If changes need to be made to the guest list, contact the consultant as soon as possible. It's best to finalize the list a few days before the party to avoid last-minute changes.
avelissar
My hosts are having a problem in entering their guest e-mail address on my website. So, I went in under their name, and tried it myself. For some guests, it kept saying "invalid e-mail address" or something to that effect. Then on a whim, I went back to the e-mail address, deleted the last few letters, retyped them, and bam, all of a sudden it accepts the e-mail address.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Andrea

's Answer:Yes, I have had a similar problem. It could be an issue with your website’s coding. It could be that certain protocols need to be in place for the email validation to work properly. Check to make sure that the code is valid and that it is configured correctly. It could also be a browser compatibility issue. Try testing different browsers and see if the issue persists.

Yes, I have experienced a similar problem on my website. Some guests have reported that their email addresses are being rejected as invalid, even though they are correctly entered. After investigating the issue, I found that it was caused by a bug in the code of my website's contact form. I had to fix the bug and update the code to resolve the issue. Since then, my guests have not reported any further problems with entering their email addresses.

1. How can I keep track of who has RSVP'd to my Pampered Chef party?

The best way to keep track of RSVPs is to create a guest list spreadsheet or use an online tool like Evite. Make sure to include columns for names, contact information, and whether they have confirmed their attendance.

2. What should I do if some guests cancel at the last minute?

If guests cancel at the last minute, don't stress! Reach out to other friends or family members who may be interested in attending. You can also post about the open spots on social media or invite a few extra people to make up for the cancellations.

3. How do I handle guests who don't show up without cancelling?

If a guest doesn't show up without cancelling, it's important to follow up with them afterwards. They may have had a valid reason for not attending, but it's also important to communicate the impact of their absence on the party. In the future, you can also ask for a confirmation of attendance a few days before the party to avoid last-minute no-shows.

4. Can I invite more guests than my host rewards allow?

Unfortunately, the number of guests you can invite is limited by your host rewards. However, you can always host another party in the future to invite more friends and family. You can also offer to include additional guests as "virtual attendees" by providing them with a catalog and order form.

5. What if I need to make changes to my guest list after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your guest list after it has been submitted, reach out to your consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to accommodate the changes, but keep in mind that it may affect the host rewards and party planning. It's always best to finalize your guest list a few days before the party to avoid last-minute changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • twinmomjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahmarie
  • babywings76