• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a True New Jerseyan? Take This Fun Quiz to Find Out!

olSooooo....I took the quiz and scored 97% New Jersey. I laughed when I saw the results because I am actually from NJ and have lived here my entire life! Congrats and be proud to be from here!
cat
Gold Member
Here's a cool little test to see how New Jersey you are!

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_new_jersey_are_you

I'm 70%! I think I took it in the past and I was only 50%....must have grown!

Actually, I lived in NY for the first 11 years of my life and then I moved to NJ.

nope! I am from NY!;)

Hee hee! My mom grew up in Sparta so I am going to send her the link!

Hey, I'm from NJ

96%I am 96% NJ!! Woo Hoo!! I live in NEPA now, but was born & raised in North NJ and Yes, I miss it like HE**!!! Oh well. Long live the memories...

Bahahahahahahaha!!!
Born & raised in NJ...moved to Florida in 1995....and still came up as...

You Are 97% New Jersey!
Wow, you're totally Jersey. There's no doubt about it. Congratulations, and always be proud to be Jersey--it's a great thing to be!

I AM PROUD!!

OK, Cat, I'm originally from NJ (lived about 2/3 my life in Bergen County) and now that I've moved to NEPA, I'm only 66% NJ (which I suppose is about right!). That was a fun quiz!

Mary

dannyzmom said:
Bahahahahahahaha!!!
Born & raised in NJ...moved to Florida in 1995....and still came up as...

You Are 97% New Jersey!
Wow, you're totally Jersey. There's no doubt about it. Congratulations, and always be proud to be Jersey--it's a great thing to be!

I AM PROUD!!

OH! I didn't realize you were originally from NJ! Actually, it's funny you scored 97% and I'm 70% even though I still live here! Maybe I need to get out more...hehe

kwilson said:
Hey, I'm from NJ

Hi Kwilson....I see you are from Camden...I just watched the 20/20 show last week on kids from Camden. Made me sad to see how these kids don't have much and how close they are...we don't have to go to third world countries to find people in need! Makes me grateful for what I've got - and I'm planning on making donations to some of the organizations in the area to help provide better opportunities for them!:)

cat said:
OH! I didn't realize you were originally from NJ! Actually, it's funny you scored 97% and I'm 70% even though I still live here! Maybe I need to get out more...hehe

I am your stereotypical Jersey Girl. LOL

dannyzmom said:
I am your stereotypical Jersey Girl. LOL
nope, your hair fits in the pics! LOL! I just had to! :D

gilliandanielle said:
nope, your hair fits in the pics! LOL! I just had to! :D

OMG you should have seen my hair back in HS and college -- I kep the Stiff Stuff Hairspray company in business!! LOL

Oh Carolyn!! Now we need pics!!

gilliandanielle said:
Oh Carolyn!! Now we need pics!!

Unfortunately those are all in harcopy and I dont know how to work my scanner...:p

hee hee --- LOVE THIS!! lol
I live in NY, but in Rockland County on the Bergen County, NJ border.....so....I am 66% NJ, apparently!
I love NJ! :D

OMG !!!! Born and raised and I am only 91% lolol

Related to Are You a True New Jerseyan? Take This Fun Quiz to Find Out!

1. What is the purpose of "Anyone From Nj Out There???"

The purpose of "Anyone From Nj Out There???" is to connect individuals from New Jersey and create a community where they can discuss common interests, events, and experiences.

2. Is "Anyone From Nj Out There???" only for people currently living in New Jersey?

No, "Anyone From Nj Out There???" is open to anyone who has a connection to New Jersey, whether they currently live there, used to live there, or have family ties to the state.

3. Can I promote my business or events on "Anyone From Nj Out There???"

Yes, as long as it is relevant to the New Jersey community and follows the group's guidelines. We encourage members to support and promote local businesses and events.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in "Anyone From Nj Out There???"

Yes, we ask that all members be respectful and considerate in their posts and comments. We also have guidelines in place to ensure that the group remains focused on topics related to New Jersey.

5. How can I join "Anyone From Nj Out There???"

You can join "Anyone From Nj Out There???" by searching for the group on Facebook and requesting to join. Our moderators will review your request and approve it if you meet the group's criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Hathery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies