• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Promote Our Pampered Chef Consultancy on Forums?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to mention your affiliation in online forums, include your information in your forum signature or bio, and post links to products or your consultant website (if permitted by the forum's rules). However, it's important to avoid excessive self-promotion and the use of Pampered Chef's logo or branding in forum posts. Instead, focus on providing valuable information and contributing to the conversation.
cbord
Are we allowed to state in a forum that we are a PC consultant and put our website (entire address) in a forum discussion?

I just spotted a consultant name and website on the forum.

Charlene

no you are not allowed to advertise on the web or attach your website info to it.

OOPS, does anyone know how to delete something from CraigsList?

You need to delete from the email you got to submit it. I've posted in the barter section offering to barter PC products. I never got any response. I thought I'd be within the guidelines, not really sure now. I didn't post my website.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your excitement about sharing your website with others. However, it is against forum guidelines to promote personal businesses or websites. This is to ensure a fair and equal platform for all forum members. I kindly suggest removing your website from your post and instead, connecting with potential customers through private messages or in-person interactions. Thank you for understanding and happy cooking!

1. Can I mention in online forums that I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant you are allowed to state your affiliation in online forums. However, please be mindful of the forum's rules and guidelines to avoid any potential conflicts.

2. Is it appropriate to include my Pampered Chef consultant information in my forum signature or bio?

Yes, you can include your Pampered Chef consultant information in your forum signature or bio. This can help promote your business and attract potential customers, but again, make sure to follow the forum's guidelines.

3. Can I post links to Pampered Chef products or my consultant website in the forum?

Some forums may allow you to post links to products or your consultant website, but it's important to first check the forum's rules and regulations. If allowed, make sure to do so in a respectful and non-spammy manner.

4. Are there any restrictions on how often I can mention Pampered Chef in a forum?

While there are no specific restrictions on how often you can mention Pampered Chef in a forum, it's important to avoid excessive self-promotion. Focus on providing valuable information and contributing to the conversation rather than constantly promoting your business.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo or branding in my forum posts?

No, the use of Pampered Chef's logo or branding in forum posts is not allowed. This is to maintain the integrity of the company's branding and avoid any potential copyright issues. However, you can use your own personal branding and logo that includes your affiliation with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Sharon Zwald