• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are They Coming Back This Year?

In summary, Pampered Chef is still hosting parties this year, both online and in-person. They will be releasing new products every season and there are special promotions and discounts available for hosting a party. By hosting a party, you can earn up to 25% in free products and discounts.
pkd09
Silver Member
Any idea if we are going to have them this year? I believe last year we did not. But then I could be wrong.

They haven't offered any since last summer.

Nope- I think HO got negative feedback on mid-season intros, because customers either tried to order them before they were available (because we all know how well customers read the red boxes that have "available May 1", right?) or consultants didn't like having extra inserts for the mid-season stuff.

Thankfully they don't have any this season!

I am one of the ones who is VERY GLAD for this change. Like Ann said, there are just too many customers (especially in outside orders, I found) that don't pay one bit of attention to the "not available until..." bubbles and tried to order them!

I will be glad if we NEVER have anymore mid season products!

I'm on the fence. It did bring people back, I found customers would place another order if it was something they wanted.

No--hallelujah!!!

Related to Are They Coming Back This Year?

1. Are you still hosting Pampered Chef parties this year?

Yes, Pampered Chef is still hosting parties this year! We have adapted our parties to be online or in-person, depending on your preference and safety concerns.

2. Will there be new products released this year?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases new products every season! We have some exciting new products coming out this year, so be sure to stay updated on our website and social media.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party this year?

You can host an online party or an in-person party, depending on your preference and safety concerns. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss the best options for you.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a party this year?

Yes, there are always special promotions and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party! Your consultant can provide you with more information on the current promotions and help you maximize your rewards.

5. Can I still earn free products and discounts by hosting a party this year?

Yes, by hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products and discounts. Depending on the party sales, you can earn up to 25% in free products and discounts on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates