• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set Worth the Investment?

In summary, the author recommends that anyone with a baking habit should buy the Stainless mixing bowls. They are easy to care for, versatile, and most importantly, they are really really worth the money.
lakamper
Hey there, I got the biggest Stainless bowl in the mid season set and since I got it feel like I HAVE to have the other 3 bowls, but need to know if they are really really worth the $$$ and what do you use them for??

Thanks!

Lisa Kampmeier
Bemidji, MN

I have them and love all of them!!! Go for it!! You will not regret them in my opinion!!!

I also LOVE my bowls...I use every single one of them. I like to use the medium sized one at all my shows, instead of the batter bowl. I find something else to have in the batter bowl so I can still talk about it, but the Stainless bowls are a MUST for anyone baker in my opinion. Not that non-bakers can't use them...but I love to bake and I cannot live without these in my kitchen!

I'm kind of feeling that way, I am a new consultant (well sort of, started up again after a 2 year break trying on different hats that didn't fit!) and I have a whole bunch of the pc bucks just burning a whole in my pocket, and those bowls are something I am very impressed with.

and I suppose showing them and using them at shows does increase the chance of someone else purchasing them or booking to get them for free.

are they easy to keep looking so beautiful?

They are easy to care for. I like them for shows because they're so much lighter to carry than the batter bowls.

I use mine, love mine, take to all my shows. I haven't had much luck selling them...but I use them so much in my own kitchen that they have paid for themselves in my personal life.

We use them CONstantly - all 4 sizes!

I'm sorry to admit that I hardly ever use mine!
Maybe it's because I have another set of bowls which are not as deep but w i d e r and so it's much easier to mix things in.
Tell us what you use them for other than mixing...

I love them and use them all the time, in fact I just got done using two of them. I say go for it and yes they really are worth the money, even DH thinks so!

I love them too! Like someone else said they are'nt as heavy as glass (BB or any other) and I know they are clean after I wash them unlike plastic.
go for it! they are worth the $$ especially if you are using PC $$ even better!

I have all of them and love them! I just love the rubber bottom and the lids!

I use mine all the time for anything that I have to remotely mix! I say get them!

okay thanks for all your advice, this site is terrific for this kind of thing isn't it???

I think I'm going to go for it - what the heck!!

well it's official, I did it! They are purchased and I can't wait for them to come! What's even sweeter is that I used my PC Bucks to pay for them, so it's like I deserved to pamper myself!!!!

Love them! I like that they are deeper vs wider b/c then your food doesn't jump out of the bowl. I bring at least one to shows all the time.

I agree with Deb about the "deepness" of them!

They clean up great...can go in the DW...don't scoot across the counter when using them...love the newer updated lids...Love how light they are and how they nest and only use the space of the largest bowl.

I also use my medium one in place of the BB at my shows. Seems like MOST people own the BB's or will talk highly of them at shows and sell them to anyone who doesn't own a BB yet...I like to be able to show them the SS so I can get a new sale from old BB owners.

Love love love my stainless mixing bowls. It seems as if I use them every day. I bring all of them to every show. Use as many as I can in the demo (including one as a garbage bowl). I wish one would fit in my Kitchenaid mixer...I really hate the bowl it came with. But I think its cuz I've been spoiled by my PC bowls!! You will be so happy that you bought them!!

LOVE them, use them everyday and at shows... and I sell them when I have them at shows. I have sold 3 sets at my lst 3 shows.

You will not regret it! I use mine all the time! Everyone loves them at the shows (Great reason for them to book a show to earn them free or half price)

I love mine, I use them for everything. Great to take to shows.

I love mine as well. And, since they are a higher-priced item, it makes more sense to use them at your shows instead of the batter bowls, plus they are lighter!!

As for the cost, I think that, once people want them, if the price stops them, it then becomes a really good "booking" incentive, to try to get them for half-price or FREE at their own show!

Like others have said, you won't regret buying them, but then again, I don't suppose that there's really too many PC products we'd ever regret buying, huh? lol

Best wishes!
Paula

I better start using mine!I got a free set during my super starter period and have to admit that I have NEVER used even one of them! I think it's time to pull them out of the cupboard and give them a try! It sounds like I won't be disappointed. (Of course I am the consultant that thought stoneware was only for pizza when I started and now we cook EVERYTHING on our stones!!)

LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Jill:)

Since I have a dishwasher at home, I don't have a dish pan. SO---I use one of my stainless bowls that more than likely was used that day to mix something up, in. It works especially well when we are traveling in our RV. I don't have to worry about it being fragile or damaged by the shifting that happens. With the rubber bottom, it stays put on my shelves. The medium bowl of the set of three fits well in our cooler. Today, I set it on the bottom, filled in around it with ice, and canned beverages, then set my Rectangle Chillzanne on top of that. I still had room for a container of strawberries and
cherry tomatoes. I did not have to worry about the salad because of the great lids, and it kept the flys out while on the picnic table. They are a great investment for families with kids. You don't have to worry if they drop them, and they are light weight for them to carry. I like the thumb hole to make for easier serving and scooping out batters.

I have them!!!! You will never go to another brand bowls after you use these totally worth the money!!!

absolutely love them....have two sets....use them every day....

I love that I can stack them in the fridge. Love the lids. I have a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer & use the med bowl with it if I need an extra. I warn that although I have never had an incident, I wouldn't walk away while using that way and, I point out that an extra SS bowl for the KA mixer is over $25 for one & there is no lid! I have never sold a set though!:(

I love the Stainless Steel bowls! Since i have been taking them to shows, I have sold at least TWO sets.

Chef Endora said:
I love that I can stack them in the fridge. Love the lids. I have a Kitchen-Aid stand mixer & use the med bowl with it if I need an extra. I warn that although I have never had an incident, I wouldn't walk away while using that way and, I point out that an extra SS bowl for the KA mixer is over $25 for one & there is no lid! I have never sold a set though!:(
I could have sworn that they were $55 each!

The Jumbo SS bowl (the one that's sold individually) is great for serving beer at a party. Fill it with ice and nestle bottles in it. It's also the perfect size for the large carmel corn recipe that's floating around this site (even when you add several cups of nuts and M&Ms after it cools).

oh you guys are just awesome! Now that I purchased them - I can't wait to get my hands on them!

oh you guys are just awesome! Now that I purchased them - I can't wait to get my hands on them!

oops I did it again

lids....Has anyone had trouble with the lids not fitting tightly? Mine don't and I just heard from one of my hosts that a guest isn't pleased because her lids don't fit and she likes to transport food to family get togethers. Just wondering....
Thanks!

I've never had that problem with my lids, but I had that problem with my old Tupperware lids. If you run them under very, very hot water they stretch a little and they become much easier to work with. Try it with your lids, maybe it will work.

hgoffigon said:
Has anyone had trouble with the lids not fitting tightly? Mine don't and I just heard from one of my hosts that a guest isn't pleased because her lids don't fit and she likes to transport food to family get togethers. Just wondering....
Thanks!
If you have the lids from when the bowls first came out there were problems with the fit. (and, they are not dishwasher safe). The lids were redesigned and now they fit very well. They are much stronger too and, they are now dishwasher safe. Call HO and ask to have them swapped. If they are out of warranty you can buy the new ones on a replacement order.

You will LOVE them. To be honest when I first started I thought they were the last thing in the catalog I needed (i have PLENTY of mixing bowls). Them I earned them during one of my SS months. They are one of my absolute favorite products. I'm a rather messy mixer, and like the depth, as not so much escapes while stirring. The handles and lids make them SO convenient! Plus cleaning them is almost effortless. You made a wise purchase!

Are the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set Worth the Investment?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set is definitely worth the investment. These bowls are made with high-quality stainless steel, which makes them durable and long-lasting. They also have a non-slip bottom, which helps to keep them in place while you are mixing or prepping ingredients. The set includes four different sizes, making them versatile for all your cooking and baking needs. Plus, they are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

What do you use the different sized bowls for?

The largest bowl is perfect for mixing large batches of dough or batter. The medium-sized bowl is great for tossing salads or mixing smaller amounts of ingredients. The small bowl is perfect for holding and mixing spices or for whisking eggs. The smallest bowl is great for holding and serving sauces or dips. Overall, the different sizes allow for a variety of uses in the kitchen.

Do the bowls come with any additional features?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set also includes lids for each bowl. These lids are airtight and help to keep your ingredients fresh while in the fridge. The lids also make it easy to transport the bowls without spilling any contents. Additionally, the bowls have measurement markings on the inside, making it easy to measure ingredients while cooking or baking.

Are the bowls safe to use with hot ingredients?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set is safe to use with hot ingredients. The bowls are made with high-quality stainless steel, which can withstand high temperatures. However, it is always recommended to use caution when handling hot ingredients and to use oven mitts or pot holders when necessary.

Can the bowls be used in the microwave?

No, the Pampered Chef Stainless Bowls Set is not recommended for use in the microwave. The stainless steel material is not microwave safe and may cause damage to your microwave or the bowls themselves. It is best to transfer any ingredients to a microwave-safe container before heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebPC