• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Siblings Just an Accident of DNA?

In summary, Mine are! LOL!! I have two worthless brothers...one will be 33 in December and the other will be 29 in Feb. in Feb. Brother #1 is a father to the most loved niece in the world. Brother #2...I love him but man oh man. DUI...no high school diploma...generally the real mess up of the family. He has finally decided to get his proverbial poo together. He started his GED class today and is going to join the union and work with my Dad. Oh and he lives with the rents too.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have started coaching calls with a couple of my consultants thatI have started coaching calls with a couple of my consultants that have said they want to promote. I received the attached doc from my coach and will be usng it in conjunction with my calls. Thought it minght help you all too!

She got it at Executive Seminar (Sandy Pruessner's doc).

Attachments

• Coaching Call Preparation Sheet.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 215
    19.5 KB · Views: 229
    19.5 KB · Views: 211
I love this!!!

Thanks so much for posting this. I'm actually starting some this Sunday with my group.

Mine are! LOL!! I have two worthless brothers...one will be 33 in December and the other will be 29 in Feb.
Brother #1 is a father to the most loved niece in the world. They both live with my parents while he decides what to do with his life (notice he is 33!). Brother #2...I love him but man oh man. DUI...no high school diploma...generally the real mess up of the family. He has finally decided to get his proverbial poo together. He started his GED class today and is going to join the union and work with my Dad. Oh and he lives with the rents too.

I always joke that I as the oldest depleted the gene pool but man.........is it true? LOL

Attachments

• Holiday Booth Coupon.doc
    908 KB · Views: 211
  • Holiday Booth Coupon.doc
    908 KB · Views: 196
I just had to read after that heading!! At least you got all of the good gene's!!!

my brothers are good to go...but some of my cousins make me wonder!

I dunno. My sister and I do not see eye to eye on ANYTHING. I think she is a twit (among other more challenging descriptive terms) My brother is awsome though. I think he must have got most of the good genes. He's good looking too, and picked a wonderful girl to marry- she is a different gene pool- thank God, and very awsome. They will make georgous babies someday (soon I hope).

Related to Are Siblings Just an Accident of DNA?

1. What is "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?"

"Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" is a cookbook that focuses on recipes and cooking tips for siblings to enjoy together.

2. Who is the author of "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?"

The author of "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have collaborated to create this cookbook.

3. Are the recipes in "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" kid-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" are designed to be kid-friendly and easy for siblings to make together.

4. Are there any allergy-friendly options in "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?"

Yes, the cookbook includes options for those with food allergies or dietary restrictions, along with tips for modifying recipes to fit different needs.

5. Can I purchase "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" online?

Yes, "Siblings...an Accident of Dna?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cmdtrgd