• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do S/S 2009 Receipts Differ from F/W 2008 Apart from the Credit Card Section?

In summary, the new stainless steel receipts from Pampered Chef offer several benefits such as durability, a non-stick surface, and even heat distribution. They are also safe to use, as they are made from high-quality materials free from harmful chemicals. These receipts are oven-safe and easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher. They do not require seasoning before use, but it is recommended to lightly oil the surface for optimal results.
PCJen
Are the S/S 2009 receipts the same as F/W 2008 except for the credit card area?
I have a whole packet of F/W and would like to use them if nothing has change on them for S/S.

Thanks

Yes! I still have a bunch of F/W receipts that I plan on using

Thanks, that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.:)

1. What are the benefits of using the new stainless steel receipts?

The new stainless steel receipts from Pampered Chef offer several benefits. These receipts are durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your kitchen. They also have a non-stick surface, making them easy to clean and cook with. Additionally, the stainless steel material helps to distribute heat evenly for more consistent cooking results.

2. Are the new stainless steel receipts safe to use?

Yes, the new stainless steel receipts are safe to use. They are made from high-quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals, such as PFOA and PTFE. This ensures that your food is not contaminated during the cooking process.

3. Can the new stainless steel receipts be used in the oven?

Yes, the new stainless steel receipts are oven-safe. They can withstand high temperatures and are suitable for use in both conventional and convection ovens.

4. How do I clean the new stainless steel receipts?

The new stainless steel receipts are easy to clean. You can wash them by hand with warm soapy water or place them in the dishwasher for convenience. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbers to prevent damaging the non-stick surface.

5. Do I need to season the new stainless steel receipts before use?

No, the new stainless steel receipts do not require seasoning before use. They are ready to use right out of the box. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the surface before cooking for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sharon.pcbiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
floccies
  • jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • cookingmomgb