• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Lands End Water Shoes Ideal for Cruise Adventures?

In summary, the "G" word is Goals. When setting goals, be sure to ask yourself how you will feel when you achieve the goal, how it will benefit your business, what will it do for your family, and how will you feel because of the difference you have made in the lives of others. Remember to write down your goals, depict an event surrounding the goal, express the benefits of achieving the goal, enter your goal into your subconscious mind, and act now to achieve your dream!
DebPC
Staff member
They are supposed to be great to wearing when you might get them wet. They fast dry. Kind of like a tennis shoe. Does anyone have a pair? How do you like them?
We are going on a cruise in a month and thought these might work well.

travelgirl said:
They are supposed to be great to wearing when you might get them wet. They fast dry. Kind of like a tennis shoe. Does anyone have a pair? How do you like them?
We are going on a cruise in a month and thought these might work well.

I have never but maybe I should look into them...I am going on a cruise in September...where are you going??

Goal SettingJust sent this out to my team from the Success Factory.Today's Tip

Subject: The “G” word

“When you know the `why' the `how' gets easy.” - Jim Rohn
We are going to hit on that “G” word again … Goals. By now you have had, or have at least have plans to have your “board meeting”. When you deciding on your goals and sharing them with your spouse, ask yourself the following questions:

1. How will I feel when I achieve the goal?

2. How will it benefit my business?

3. What will it do for my family?

4. How will I feel because of the difference I have made in the lives of others?

Here are 6 points to remember when goal setting:

1. A goal gains power when it is written down. This allows it to become substantial and it will then begin to sketch itself into your subconscious mind. Post your goal in various places around your house where you will see it often.

2. A goal gains power when it depicts an event. Put it in terms of who, what where, when and then add DETAIL!

3. A goal gains power when its benefits are expressed. Select your destination, define it, depict an actual event and put yourself into it. Be sure to make it exciting…it needs to lift your spirits!

4. A goal gains power when entered into the subconscious mind. Use color, touch, emotional feelings and responses, taste and smell, and sounds.

5. A goal gains power when the subconscious mind delivers the “how”. Break your goal

into bite-sized daily steps.

6. A goal gains power when you act now!

A goal is a dream with a deadline. Be sure that your goal has a deadline, that it is written down and SHARED! Follow these action plans and as Zig Ziglar says, “We'll see YOU at the top!”

Shop 24/7 on our website - Great resources to help you with your business!
Feel free to share this email with a friend and invite them to sign up for FREE email tips on our website!
Thanks for respecting our copyright by including our company information when you share these tips with others.
Copyright 2007 by The Success Factory All Rights Reserved

Related to Are Lands End Water Shoes Ideal for Cruise Adventures?

What are the benefits of wearing Lands End Water Shoes on a cruise?

Lands End Water Shoes are designed with versatility in mind, making them the perfect choice for your next cruise adventure. They offer superior traction on wet surfaces, protection from hot sand and rocks, and the ability to easily transition from land to water activities.

Are Lands End Water Shoes comfortable to wear for long periods of time?

Yes, Lands End Water Shoes are made with cushioned soles and adjustable straps to ensure maximum comfort for extended wear. They also feature quick-drying materials to prevent discomfort from wet feet.

Can I wear Lands End Water Shoes for activities other than water sports?

Absolutely! Lands End Water Shoes are designed to be versatile and can be worn for a variety of activities, such as hiking, exploring, or even just walking around the cruise ship. They provide the perfect balance of support and flexibility for all types of adventures.

Do Lands End Water Shoes come in different styles?

Yes, Lands End offers a variety of styles for their water shoes, including slip-ons, sandals, and sneakers. Each style offers different features and benefits, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

Do Lands End Water Shoes come in different sizes?

Yes, Lands End Water Shoes are available in a wide range of sizes for both men and women. They also offer half sizes and wide widths to ensure a perfect fit for everyone. It is recommended to refer to the size chart for accurate sizing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
poohritz
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies