• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are All Four Products on Backorder Already Selling Out on the PC Site?

In summary, when a product is on backorder, it means it is currently out of stock and cannot be fulfilled immediately. The timeframe for availability can vary and orders can still be placed, but they will only be fulfilled once the product is back in stock. Customers are charged at the time of purchase and can cancel their order before it is fulfilled.
DebPC
Staff member
Just checked the PC site, we must all be doing a great selling job so far.

And they are????You're actually going to go make me look??? ;)

* Salad & Berry Spinner, Item #1785
* Woven Rectangle Tray, Item #2151
* BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707
* Chillzanne® Bowl, Item #2785

WOW!! We are doing a great job!! I think it's funny that the bbq grill basket is on backorder and it's featured on the new catalog!

DebbieJ said:
* Salad & Berry Spinner, Item #1785
* Woven Rectangle Tray, Item #2151
* BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707
* Chillzanne® Bowl, Item #2785

Did a show last week demo'ing the Greek Cheese Torta.
Planned to drain the spinach in the colander/bowl set
Host owns Salad Berry Spinner and suggested I drain the spinach in hers.
Show it to the guests when draining spinach...sold TWO!

Yes- I've heard raves from a couple of consultants and a couple customers how great it is for spinach.

Thanks for the suggestion!! I did the Greek Cheese Torta once for a party and discovered it was quite the pain in the rear to drain, so that's an awesome idea! :)

Related to Are All Four Products on Backorder Already Selling Out on the PC Site?

1. What does it mean when a product is on backorder?

When a product is on backorder, it means that the item is currently out of stock and cannot be fulfilled immediately. It may be temporarily unavailable due to high demand or production delays.

2. How long will it take for a backordered product to be available?

The timeframe for a backordered product to become available can vary. It depends on the specific product and the reason for the backorder. Our team works diligently to restock backordered products as quickly as possible.

3. Can I still place an order for a product that is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for a product that is on backorder. However, please keep in mind that your order will not be fulfilled until the product becomes available.

4. Will I be charged for a backordered product immediately or when it becomes available?

Your credit card will be charged for a backordered product at the time of purchase, even if it is not currently available. This ensures that your order is reserved and will be fulfilled as soon as possible.

5. Can I cancel my order if a product is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order for a backordered product at any time before it is fulfilled. However, we recommend waiting until the estimated availability date to see if the product will become available sooner than expected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • LTC