• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Wedger Cover Is Missing...dh Was the Last One to Use It...

always...happens to me. I have a basket on the counter that's for covers when tools are being used. Of course, even though it was DH's idea, he doesn't use it. :)I had a host that her husband threw away the scraper for the garlic press b/c he did not know what it was for and thought it was junk!!!Why is it so hard to leave it in the drawer? My pizza cutter cover, self sharpening knife covers, etc. are all left in the drawer by me, but my DH takes them off wherever he is working and then they get dirty and I have to wash them too!! D@mn husbands!!For some
DebbieJ
GRRRR!! MEN!

I usually put the cover back in the drawer while the wedger is in the dishwasher. Who knows where he put it!

Off to order a replacement part. :)

I have a basket on the counter that's for covers when tools are being used.

Of course, even though it was DH's idea, he doesn't use it. :)

I had a host that her husband threw away the scraper for the garlic press b/c he did not know what it was for and thought it was junk!!!

Why is it so hard to leave it in the drawer? My pizza cutter cover, self sharpening knife covers, etc. are all left in the drawer by me, but my DH takes them off wherever he is working and then they get dirty and I have to wash them too!!

D@mn husbands!!

For some reason they just don't understand!!! I keep hoping someday that he will get it, but I think it's just wishful thinking!!

I agree! My dh does the same thing!! Men!!!:rolleyes:

Funny - just found the "missing covers" for my BBQ fork and turner that my hubby claimed were missing. There were right in the bottom of the handing basket on the wall that holds all the nylons tools, right where they were left when they were taken off. :)

:p :p :pIt could be worse - you could find the covers but not the tools.:p :p :p

Quit defending your kind, KG... there is no helping them!! :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:p :p :p

It could be worse - you could find the covers but not the tools.

:p :p :p

The sad thing is...been there...done that!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Quit defending your kind, KG... there is no helping them!! :)
If you followed The Kat Lady around the kitchen, you might not be so quick to blast only the men.

And she'll tell you that, too. ;)

BTW - next time you need your oil checked or a tire changed, I'm busy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
BTW - next time you need your oil checked or a tire changed, I'm busy.

I can drive my car to the mechanic just as good as my husband can!!:D

You'd better not drive to the mechanic on a flat tire!

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I can drive my car to the mechanic just as good as my husband can!!:D

Good one Jennifer!

My biggest pet peeve is that my DH will unload things from the dishwasher, and put them back in the drawer NEXT to their covers.! I guess I should be thankful he unloads the dishwasher though....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You'd better not drive to the mechanic on a flat tire!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

My dad was smart enough to use my BBQ turner on the hot grill without removing the plastic cover...

My daddy raised me right and taught me how to check oil and change a tire- so there :D

Ditto Gillian - I've changed more tires than I can count - 90% of them on vans. (Always carry a hydraulic jack in my vehicle though! - don't like putting a van up on those cheap cranking ones and watching it sway).

But, there is NOTHING like tearing apart a brand new car with a Hearst tool! :) He-he...

That's ok...my hubby will unload the dishwasher once in a while and just stack things on the counters if he "claims" he doesn't know where they go. HELLO! We've lived in this house how long? And how long have those bowls gone in the SAME cabinet?

Again...guess I should be thankful that he does it!:rolleyes:

My DH doesn't touch the DW, and I am thankful... I am so anal about the way it is loaded and how all my stuff is put away in the cupboards. My MIL used to do it to help out when she was babysitting and it would take me a week to recover my kitchen!!

Oh...in no way, shape, or form is he allowed to load it! When he does, I have to reposition everything!!! He just doesn't do it right!!!

I am glad someone knows what I am talking about... I am sure the plates don't get any cleaner when loaded MY way, but I will totally reposition EVERYTHING to where it GOES!!

once you buy the replacement part you will find the cover that always happens to me

Don't order the replacement until you say a prayer to St. Anthony! He's the greatest, never lets me down! One time, I was really disappointed because he didn't help me find a flashlight I was looking for to pack for a camping trip, and when we started setting up camp, it appeared in one of the bags! Totally crazy.

"Dear St. Anthony, please look around. (fill in the blank) is lost and cannot be found"

Seriously...it works. Sometimes I have to say it a hundred times, but it works!

LOL! I am going to try that next time I lose something... I will probably lose this post before then and be praying to the wrong Saint!!

gilliandanielle said:
LOL! I am going to try that next time I lose something... I will probably lose this post before then and be praying to the wrong Saint!!

Heh-heh. I thought the same thing!

gilliandanielle said:
St. Anthony = lost items
St. Jude = hopeless causes
St. Dymphna = mental illness
St. Anne = mothers and housewives
St. Cecilia = musicians

chefann said:
St. Anthony = lost items
St. Jude = hopeless causes
St. Dymphna = mental illness
St. Anne = mothers and housewives
St. Cecilia = musicians
St. Louis = Missouri

I coulda said St. Louis = Cardinals.Our local Archbishop came here from St. Louis and he's wearing a Brewers hat now. The only way anyone wants to see him wearing a Cardinal hat again is if it doesn't have a visor.

Here are some other good ones I found on Wikipedia:

St. Amand = bartenders, brewers, innkeepers, merchants, vintners
St. Anthony of Padua = travelers
St. Drogo = coffee house owners (that's for you, Anne!)
St. Giles = beggars
St. Honorius of Amiens = bakers, confectioners, pastry chefs, candle-makers, florists
St. Isadore of Sevilla = computer scientists, programmers
St. Lawerence = cooks (due to being martyred by being roasted alive)
St. Luke the Apostle = doctors, surgeons
St. Margaret of Antioch = nurses
St. Matthew = accountants, tax collectors
St. Vitus = comedians, dancers
St. Agatha = breast cancer
St. Juliana of Nicomedia = childbirth
St. Symphorian = syphilis

Really? I thought...St. Lawrence = Seaways
St. Agatha = Murder mysteries
St. Margaret of Antioch = Flatlanders
St. Symphorian = Orchestras

he he he .... smarta$s!

I can't tell you how many replacement parts I have ordered because Dave used something. I don't even get upset anymore. I just order a new one. Somewhere in my house is a GIGANTIC PILE of covers for the cooks corer. LOL

Actually, it's a little known fact that there is an invisible little critter in most houses that survives on a diet of cooks corer covers and missing socks from the dryer.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Actually, it's a little known fact that there is an invisible little critter in most houses that survives on a diet of cooks corer covers and missing socks from the dryer.
And pens.

(grumble... stupid length requirement....)

Especially the ones that have your name on them, just as you're ready to leave for a show.
You: (grumble... stupid length requirement....)
Me: That's why I change the color and size of the superfluous text.

KG, you are too funny. Who's your patron saint?

So far, St. Joan of Brookfield who hosted the largest show I ever had!(She's got another one coming up in a couple of weeks and she already asked for more catalogs for outside orders!)

FOUND IT!!!!

I had looked in every drawer but one--the one drawer full of plastic stuff that we made for ds to play in the kitchen.

It was hiding under his snack bowls. :)

Better assign it to be the play drawer for DH, too.

As if all his drawers of unused tools in the garage aren't enough?

[shrug]
So, hide your good stuff w/ covers in a drawer in the garage.
[/shrug]

LOL :D

fricken fracken length

speedychef said:
KG, you are too funny. Who's your patron saint?
The Kat Lady adds that it is really...

St. Jude = Lost causes

I TOLD YOU! You said it, didn't you!?

Good thing is I hadn't ordered the replacement yet.

If I want to hide something from my DH, I just put it in the vegetable drawer. He never thinks to look in there. It's for vegetables, after all.

lol! I hide things from DH in the laundry room! I am not sure if he has ever been in there!!

1. Where can I purchase a replacement cover for my apple wedger?

You can purchase a replacement cover for your apple wedger on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does a replacement cover for the apple wedger cost?

The cost of a replacement cover for the apple wedger can vary, but it is typically around $5-10.

3. Can I purchase a replacement cover for the apple wedger in a different color?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement covers for the apple wedger in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor.

4. Will the replacement cover fit my old apple wedger?

Yes, the replacement cover is designed to fit all Pampered Chef apple wedgers, regardless of age.

5. Can I return the apple wedger if the cover is missing?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for missing parts. However, you can purchase a replacement cover to ensure your apple wedger is complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexamo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Bexamo
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
lt1jane