• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Microwave Hot Broccoli Dip?

In summary, you can use any microwave-safe dish for making appetizers, but stoneware or ceramic dishes are recommended. There are endless options for appetizers in the microwave, such as potato skins, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, and meatballs. To ensure they are fully cooked, use a food thermometer and make sure the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F for meat-based appetizers. You can make appetizers ahead of time and reheat them in the microwave, as long as they are stored in an airtight container and reheated for a few minutes before serving. Some tips for making appetizers in the microwave include using toothpicks or skewers to hold ingredients together, covering the dish with a microwave-safe
stefani2
Any ideas how long I would micro this recipe? Anyone try it before??
Thank you,
Jenna :chef:

Hot Broccoli Dip

Ingredients:
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
2 Tablespoons chopped onion (about ¼ of an onion)
2 Tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup light mayonnaise
¾ cup light sour cream
¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, onion, and bell pepper. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, 2 Tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper. Mix well and spoon into the Small Oval Baker (or small casserole dish with no lid)

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.

Yields: 2 cups (16 servings)

Nutritional Value per Serving (2 Tablespoons): Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber 0 g.

5 minutes. That's how long I do the Touchdown Taco Dip and it's perfect.

Touchdown Taco DipDo you have the thread or recipe for the Touchdown Taco Dip?

1. Can I use any type of microwave-safe dish for making appetizers?

Yes, you can use any microwave-safe dish for making appetizers. However, it is recommended to use stoneware or ceramic dishes for best results.

2. What types of appetizers can I make in the microwave?

The options for appetizers in the microwave are endless. Some popular options include potato skins, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, and meatballs.

3. How do I know when my appetizer is fully cooked in the microwave?

The best way to ensure your appetizer is fully cooked is to use a food thermometer. The internal temperature should reach at least 165°F for meat-based appetizers.

4. Can I make appetizers ahead of time and reheat them in the microwave?

Yes, you can make appetizers ahead of time and reheat them in the microwave. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat for a few minutes before serving.

5. Are there any tips for making appetizers in the microwave?

Yes, here are a few tips for making appetizers in the microwave: use toothpicks or skewers to hold ingredients together, cover the dish with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap to retain moisture, and rotate the dish halfway through cooking for even heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views