• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know What the Recruiting Binder Looks Like?

I am ordering tonight! I actually had that flyer for the booster kit thing and when we moved, i lost it. So i called HO and they said they would send me out another one... NOTHING... So i called AGAIN, they said the same thing. At that point it was already past my 60 days and i called AGAIN, they said that they would not send it out since it was 60 days past my starting date! I explained the whole thing and they didnt care.So i just ended up buying some cattys, order forms and flyers with my PC dollars that i earned for having a recruit qualify! Kinda worked out, but wish i got that binder now!!
jmedeiros
I saw that on the paperwork order form and want to know what it looks like. Is it like that "leather" material. Or fake leater type material? Does it have a zipper to it or just a binder with side pockets? I want to order one if it is like that with a logo.

If anyone knows or even has a pic, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you

I don't have a pic, but it is a nice binder. Probably about 1/4" 3-ring binder with poofy/padded black fake leather cover...heh, that sounds weird...and it does have the logo on it. I got mine last fall and it has the logo in gold. On the inside is a place to keep Consultant Agreements, business cards, the recruiting flyers and anything else you want. On the inside back is a slit to place the back part of a notepad - the cardboard part. I put the back page of my Golden Treasures brochure in it so I can show it to potential recruits.I highly suggest it!

I don't have a pic, but it is a nice binder. Probably about 1/4" 3-ring binder with poofy/padded black fake leather cover...heh, that sounds weird...and it does have the logo on it. I got mine last fall and it has the logo in gold. On the inside is a place to keep Consultant Agreements, business cards, the recruiting flyers and anything else you want. On the inside back is a slit to place the back part of a notepad - the cardboard part. I put the back page of my Golden Treasures brochure in it so I can show it to potential recruits.

I highly suggest it!

This is the binder that comes in the Supply Bonus, isn't it? I love that binder!

looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Binder-and-credit-card-sign_W0QQitemZ4461539316QQcategoryZ3202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes, if you got the supply booster when you signed up, this came in that pack.

I have it and I love the binder. I use it at my shows to showcase the host and guest specials. I put them in plastic sleeves and flip through the binder as I describe the benefits of the host and guest specials. I also carry it with me everywhere I go so I have the specials handy if someone asks about them. I keep my calendar in it along with a contract, a catalog, and my business cards.

binderThanks for your help! I am ordering tonight! I actually had that flyer for the booster kit thing and when we moved, i lost it. So i called HO and they said they would send me out another one... NOTHING... So i called AGAIN, they said the same thing. At that point it was already past my 60 days and i called AGAIN, they said that they would not send it out since it was 60 days past my starting date! I explained the whole thing and they didnt care.

So i just ended up buying some cattys, order forms and flyers with my PC dollars that i earned for having a recruit qualify! Kinda worked out, but wish i got that binder now!!

I have one just like it, not a PC one... but for the cost, i would love to have it with the logo. Such a good deal! And very presentable!

Thanks for all your help!

What is a recruiting binder?

A recruiting binder is a collection of materials and information that is used by recruiters to attract and inform potential candidates about a company and its job opportunities.

What does a recruiting binder typically contain?

A recruiting binder usually contains information about the company's history, mission and values, job descriptions, benefits and perks, employee testimonials, and any other relevant information that can help sell the company to potential candidates.

How is a recruiting binder used?

Recruiters use the binder to present the company and its job opportunities to potential candidates during career fairs, campus visits, and other recruitment events. It can also be used as a reference for recruiters during interviews and to provide to candidates who have expressed interest in the company.

What should be included in a well-designed recruiting binder?

A well-designed recruiting binder should have a professional and visually appealing cover, organized and easy-to-read information, high-quality images, and a clear call to action for potential candidates to apply for job opportunities.

How can I create a recruiting binder for my company?

To create a recruiting binder for your company, you can gather information and materials from various departments such as HR, marketing, and communications. You can also hire a professional designer to help with the layout and design. Make sure to regularly update the binder with any changes or new information about the company and its job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • jnnfrc