• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Community of Hawaii | Find Others in Your Area

In summary, the "Join the Community of Hawaii" feature on Pampered Chef's website aims to connect customers and consultants in the state of Hawaii. To join, simply click on the button and fill out the required information. There is no membership fee and the benefits include networking, inspiration, and access to exclusive events and resources. Both customers and consultants are welcome to join the community.
Christyinhi
Just wondering if I'm the only one???

I don't live in Hawaii but I used to almost 10 years ago. My dad was military so we were stationed there. I LOVE. LOVE, LOVED it. I would love to go back for a visit. Is PC popular there? I can imagine if you are on a military base it would be. My husband is in the air force but he can't be stationed in Hawaii- no ICBM missiles there. Oh well, you mentioning Hawaii have brought back some wonderful memories. Thanks! Good luck in your move to Georgia! What a change that will be from beautiful paradise!

We love it here too. Actually it's our second time here. We were here 97-2000 also. PC is really popular here. My calander stays booked and I have a lot of orders. My wives group keeps me going. I also think I may be the only Spanish speaking consultant here because I've gotten several leads from the head office for Spanish speaking customers. One just placed a $400 order!!!! A good thing about Hawaii is that all our stuff is shipped 2nd day UPS...but we pay 15% shipping. On the other hand most companies charge 25%!

1. What is the purpose of the "Join the Community of Hawaii" feature?

The purpose of this feature is to connect Pampered Chef customers and consultants in the state of Hawaii. It allows individuals to find others in their local area and build a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How can I join the community of Hawaii?

To join the community of Hawaii, simply click on the "Join the Community" button on the website and fill out the required information. This will allow you to connect with others in your area and gain access to exclusive events and resources.

3. Is there a membership fee to join the community of Hawaii?

No, there is no membership fee to join the community of Hawaii. It is free for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants in the state.

4. What are the benefits of joining the community of Hawaii?

By joining the community of Hawaii, you will have the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts in your local area. This can lead to new friendships, cooking inspiration, and access to exclusive events and resources.

5. Can I join the community of Hawaii if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the community of Hawaii is open to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. Whether you are a seasoned consultant or just a fan of the brand, you are welcome to join the community and connect with others who share your love for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies