• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What titles can you come up with for your Why Bag based on Movie Titles?

C
Chef Karen
Why Bag - Movie TitlesI need to pick your brains. I'm putting together a Why Bag based on Movie Titles. I've come up with Misery (old job) Hawaii (favorite P.C. trip) Anybody have any other titles that could be related to why we started P.C. or how much fun we have....

Karen

Mission:Impossible~pleasing my "old" boss
The Right Stuff~what I have now that I am the "boss"

Do a Google for "movie titles" and I bet you'll get a bunch more!

9 to 5 (However, not for us!)

"Employee of the Month"

"In Good Company"

"What A Girl Wants"

"Pleasantville"

"Just Like Heaven"
"As Good As It Gets"
"Where the Money Is"

Movie titlesThanks! These are great!

Karen

How awesome you all are. I love the idea of a why bag using movie titles.

I got a kit from Michaels for making my own xmas cards this year. It was about $14 for 18 cards and I used a 50% off coupon. It is so much fun!! They make it really easy and a great craft project to keep me busy while the hubby is studying for exams.

Sounds cute!

I "made" my own at Shutterfly- uploaded some new family pics and made photo cards! :)

I made up caricatures on vista print... they were free for the 1st ten then discounted. Not as good as a picture but very quirky, just like me!

Wish I had the time to make my own though, that would be so nice! I have a hard enough time just getting them in the mail before Christmas comes!

I have made all mine this year, and even did a holiday card swap. I got stamps and paper and what not from Stampin up.

We make ours every year. I use this program that came with my ol Dell back in '99 called MS Home Publishing and I LOVE it. It comes with a full library of clip art and tons of templates, the ability to make any kind of card we want with either 'canned' messages or writing our own. My MIL had given us a whole bunch of card stock one year, years ago when she was moving and didn't want to lug paper.... so we started printing them then. Now it's fun to come up with what we're putting on our card... in years past we chose a song that really sang to us... usually about peace or what the season means to us as a family... I also like playing around with art or one year we printed a family portrait right on our card... Last year, I actually bought cards but I started out an annual newsletter with the same program. We catch up certain folks we don't hear from but once a year with what's gone on with our family throughout the year... it's fun and let's me reflect on all the things we'd done. I think I'll do that again this year...

Related to What titles can you come up with for your Why Bag based on Movie Titles?

1. What is a "Why Bag" based on Movie Titles?

A "Why Bag" is a collection of items or experiences that represent the reasons why someone started a particular activity or joined a certain group. In this case, it is based on movie titles, where each title represents a different aspect of the person's journey.

2. How did you come up with the movie titles for your "Why Bag"?

The movie titles were chosen based on their relevance to the person's experience. For example, "Misery" could represent a previous job that the person did not enjoy, while "Hawaii" could symbolize their favorite trip with the group.

3. Can you explain how each title relates to the person's experience in P.C.?

Each title has a specific significance to the person's journey with P.C. For instance, "Misery" could represent the motivation to leave a job they were unhappy with and join P.C., while "Hawaii" could symbolize the amazing and enjoyable experiences they have had with the group.

4. Are there any other movie titles that could be related to why someone started P.C. or the fun they have with the group?

There could be various other titles that could be used, depending on the individual's experience. For example, "The Pursuit of Happiness" could represent the person's pursuit of finding a community that brings them joy, while "The Great Escape" could symbolize their escape from a mundane routine and joining P.C. for exciting adventures.

5. How can creating a "Why Bag" based on movie titles be beneficial?

Creating a "Why Bag" based on movie titles can be a fun and creative way to reflect on one's journey and the reasons why they joined P.C. It can also serve as a reminder of the positive experiences and motivations for being a part of the group. Additionally, it can be a great conversation starter and bonding activity with fellow group members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Addie4TLC