• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Heard of 'Blastoff' Web Browsing Purchasing Thingy?

In summary, the Blastoff web browsing purchasing thingy is an online platform that allows users to shop and browse their favorite websites in one place. It also offers cashback rewards and other exclusive deals. To use Blastoff, users can sign up for a free account and customize their own personal Blastoff Network. It is a secure website that uses encryption technology to protect personal and financial information. It is compatible with most major retailers and websites and there are no fees to use it. Users can even earn rewards while using the platform.
scottcooks
Gold Member
An acquaintance called me out of the blue asking me to go checkout a direct sales website and get back to her.

I looked - it is some kind of browser that then gives you $ back on online purchases you make. "Free money" as they described it. [yeah right!]

Curious when I did a google search it is linked to PrePaid Legal...
https://www.prepaidlegal.com/blastoff/

anyone know about this or ever deal with Prepaid Legal? There was one in a BNI group I did a while back, but not lately.

I belong to a referral group and a pre-paid legal rep member is selling it to us. She forwarded a link this morning but it did not work. She says PPL people get in on the ground floor, kind of like how Google started and all the money people made from that.

I am not convinced yet, but I may be whining 2 years from now that I didn't join the bandwagon and look how much money I could have earned...

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I haven't personally dealt with Prepaid Legal, but I have heard of similar direct sales websites that offer cash back on online purchases. From my understanding, these types of websites usually require you to make a certain number of purchases through their platform in order to receive the cash back. As for Prepaid Legal, I did a quick search and it seems like they offer legal services through a network of attorneys. It might be worth looking into the specifics of their services and fees before committing to anything. Have you had any other experiences with direct sales websites like this?

1. What is the Blastoff web browsing purchasing thingy?

The Blastoff web browsing purchasing thingy is a unique online platform that allows users to shop and browse their favorite websites all in one place. It also offers cashback rewards and other exclusive deals for its members.

2. How does Blastoff work?

To use Blastoff, simply sign up for a free account and customize your own personal "Blastoff Network". Then, use the Blastoff portal to access your favorite websites and make purchases as you normally would. You can also share your Blastoff Network with friends and earn even more rewards.

3. Is Blastoff safe to use?

Yes, Blastoff is a legitimate and secure website. They use advanced encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information. However, it's always important to use caution when entering sensitive information online.

4. Can I use Blastoff with any website?

Most major retailers and websites are compatible with Blastoff, but there may be some exceptions. You can check the Blastoff website for a list of supported sites, or simply try using it with your favorite website to see if it works.

5. Are there any fees to use Blastoff?

No, there are no fees to sign up for or use Blastoff. In fact, you can even earn cashback rewards and other discounts while using the platform. It's completely free for users.

Back