• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Going to Nda in October??

G
Gagescorpages
I am searching flights - hoping the prices drop a bit - but I am definitely going!
Anyone else???

NDA in October Air fairHi Susan,

I booked my flight on Aug. 17th using Orbitz. I will be be flying out of Syracuse on USAir. My tickets are for two people as my husband is going with me and we will extend our stay until Monday Morning.

Total airfare: $540.00 (including taxes)
Total trip cost: $553.98 USD

What part of NY are you from?

Darcy

I am in Rockland County, about 45 minutes outside of the city.
Wow. $540 for two of you is GREAT!
Looking forward to meeting you!!

Ya'll are going to LOVE NDA!!! Be sure and take your camera too. And a sweater, the room was cold when we were there.

I'm going! I'm registering tomorrow--I've been holding out because I think one of my gals is going to promote Oct. 1, so I want to go with her--can't wait!

oh I want to...and need to go!!!
Maybe...

You'll learn so much and have a great time!

I"m going and cannot wait! I put it off in August, but I am definitely going in October! I hate I missed Aug!!!

Me too - Don't know any of you yet - but can't wait to meet everyone!

Lisa

:cry:
I wish I could go...
I just can't do it. My DH has been out of work since May (his job closed it's doors for good). On top of balancing his lack of normal income, I have 2 kids in need of braces. Not fun.
So as much as my commission is going to be so much higher for this month and next, I can't manage to go. If tomorrow DH woke up and found a job making what he was, I would be booking a flight in a heart beat.
I will miss not going. Hope everyone else has a great time.

I'm going!! I can't wait. :D

Oh, I SOOOO want to go and I guess this is my last chance but I won't be back in the states until the following week!!! WHHHHAAAAA!

I would love to go, but it doesn't look like I will repromote by Oct 1, so I'll have to wait until next year!

Great!
Does anyone know how the rooms work?
My friend is supposed to be going, but needs to promote by Oct. 1st. So, if she doesn't...will I just be placed with someone random? Anyone want a roomie? :D

I just got back from NDA!! It was sooo awesome! The training was so condensed and plentiful. It was great being able to see everyone in different places. It was refreshing to be around other Directors who struggle just like me. It makes me feel less hopeless.

It was definitely awesome. There was so much information, though, and I need to sit down and sort it out. I'm glad we got to meet up with each other!

I totally agree Diane! Wow! I'm glad I purposely didn't schedule any shows next week. I had a feeling I would need a whole week to process all the info and make changes to my business. Home Office really provides excellent training for us and I'm so thankful for that.

I'm thankful for my $250 check too :money: :D!!

did ya'll take pictures? post them please....

We had a lady take a picture of us (Sue, Ruthie, Sandra, Lisa and myself). As soon as she e-mails me I'll post it. None of us ran into Tiffany, though.

I swear I was there. I didn't get a chance to talk after because I was so exhausted and we just crashed that night. Now I am just trying to get my brain to function.
It was great.

Hey, all my new Director-know-what-you-look-like friends!! I am just so pumped!! The best thing was getting to network and meet so many other directors--I am not alone! (I wasn't really, but my Director has been a director for awhile, so it's nice to meet some newbies!) You are all so great! I am going to get my new consultants recruiting ASAP! I've already told three of them how awesome this was, and we need to get them promoted so that they can go! (Anyone care to count the exclamation points in this message?)--Lisa

Related to Anyone Going to Nda in October??

1. What is NDA and why are you going there in October?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy, and it is a prestigious military training institution in India. I am going there in October for a training program.

2. Are you traveling alone or with a group to NDA in October?

I am traveling alone to NDA in October, but I will be joining a group once I arrive at the academy.

3. How long will you be staying at NDA in October?

I will be staying at NDA for approximately three weeks in October for the training program.

4. Why are you waiting for flight prices to drop before booking your trip to NDA in October?

I am trying to get the best deal for my trip to NDA in October. By waiting for flight prices to drop, I can save some money on my travel expenses.

5. Are you the only one planning to attend NDA in October?

No, there are many other individuals who will be attending the training program at NDA in October. I am not the only one planning to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smilesarepriceless