• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone From the Uk Use This Site

In summary, Penni from the UK is worried about moving her business and doesn't know anyone in the UK. She is a fan of the Imagine More meeting and is looking forward to attending the Croyden meeting in February.
Pampered Penni UK
:) Anyone from the UK use this site
I think it is the most valuable site i have used in ages. I get ups and downs like everyone at at this moment in time on a real down :( all my parties for January cancelled and so i'm putting all my efforts into a Mystery Host Show in February for the Launch of Spring Products.

I don't want to give up on the PC as i know people buy the things and I talk about it all the time. I LOVE IT but i can't get the shows.

I'll love to hear from UK people as well as fellow consultants in America and Canada.

Pampered Penni said:
:) Anyone from the UK use this site
I think it is the most valuable site i have used in ages. I get ups and downs like everyone at at this moment in time on a real down :( all my parties for January cancelled and so i'm putting all my efforts into a Mystery Host Show in February for the Launch of Spring Products.

I don't want to give up on the PC as i know people buy the things and I talk about it all the time. I LOVE IT but i can't get the shows.

I'll love to hear from UK people as well as fellow consultants in America and Canada.

I'm an American living in the UK. We're military.

Hang in there, don't give up. I know the British love PC I've had a few come to my shows. Someone will book and keep there booking for you and you'll get more bookings from there, you'll see.

Ooh Ooh! I'm from Edinburgh! *wave*

I have had a rough February (in fact have yet to do a show) and only have two booked. One will be a good one but the other has postponed once before so not sure it will go ahead this time.

It's my SS3 as well, I would hate to miss out!

PM me if you want to chat!

Hi there Muppetgal, where in Edinburgh do you live i have family that way?
I never got any ss. My recruiter was a very quiet lady ...she has since left.. and my cluster is a good 30 minutes away and so I didn't really have that much support and understanding of what all the SS were.
I have been to Confrence in Birmingham..that's a must what a laugh and that's when they produced all the new autumn winter products and all these people went on stage who achieved them in a sell a thon. I thought i would never be able to get them but i managed to get package 2 of the spring sell a thon. I absolutley love the stuff.

I have 1 show in Feb as i said before my mystery host show and that's it i'm pushing for at least another 2 this month.

Good luck in getting any more shows for ss3.

Keep in touch i'm always looking on here.
:)

Hi Penni.
I live in the south of England and am really loving my PC business.Where are you based? I travel about 40 mins to cluster and have found it really motivating and supportive.
My February is quiet too. The quietest month in the year in fact. Perhaps people are just depressed by the time of year? :confused: How's March looking? Are people booking up with you to see the new products?

I hope you all get more booking soon.

I've got almost every weekend booked from here to May.

Much success!

Hi there KJC i'm in the south of England too. No i have nothing booked and if i can't i'll have to start from the beginning again and re launch PC to everyone i know.
I'm still not confident asking for shows if they say no that's it.
I have even started a newsletter and it goes to everyone i know who has a e-mail address. I did get a reply the other day... please remove me from your mail server.

So dissappointed.
:(

It's tough not to take those nos personally but you've got to just keep on plugging away. Are you going to the 'Imagine More' meeting in Croyden on Feb24th? I found the September one really motivating.

i have my mystery host show that night but i'm aiming to give it a go.

Hi Ladies! I will be moving to the UK sometime at the end of the year and I'm a little worried about moving my PC business and not knowing a soul there! We are a military family. I'm glad I found this thread. :)

CometChef said:
Hi Ladies! I will be moving to the UK sometime at the end of the year and I'm a little worried about moving my PC business and not knowing a soul there! We are a military family. I'm glad I found this thread. :)

Which base are you coming too. We have a year and a half left here before we move back home. DH won't be reinlisting.

I'll tell you what, you won't have trouble finding clients here, the post offices on base, are stocking up PC boxes like crazy here. There isn't a day I go to the post office that I don't see someone wallking out with there PC order. :D

We'll be stationed at RAF Mildenhall. It sounds like you are doing well, AFwife. I hope to get the business off and running not long after we get a little settled.

CometChef said:
We'll be stationed at RAF Mildenhall. It sounds like you are doing well, AFwife. I hope to get the business off and running not long after we get a little settled.

We're stationed there. :D I'll PM you with my personal email so we can chat ok.

I can tell you all about it here if you'd like.

1. Can people from the UK use this site?

Yes, anyone from the UK can use our site to purchase Pampered Chef products. We ship to the UK and have many satisfied customers from there.

2. Is the currency on this site in pounds or dollars?

The currency used on our site is in US dollars. However, you can use a currency converter to see the price in pounds.

3. Are there any special shipping fees for UK orders?

No, we do not have any special shipping fees for UK orders. Our standard shipping rates apply to all international orders.

4. Can I use my UK credit card to make purchases on this site?

Yes, we accept most major credit cards including those from the UK. Your credit card company may charge a foreign transaction fee, so we recommend checking with them before making a purchase.

5. Are the products on this site compatible with UK electrical outlets?

Yes, all of our products are compatible with UK electrical outlets. You may need an adapter to plug them in, but they will work just fine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Harrle
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Muppetgal