• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Trying to Conceive?

In summary, Kristen and her husband are not trying for a baby, but are hoping for one. Her son is 5 months old and she plans to have another child in the future.
Looks fine from here - maybe you need to wash your glasses?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Looks fine from here - maybe you need to wash your glasses?

Sure, now you put it in photobucket to fix the link...

I'm not THAT gullible...

...usually...

...and glasses...hmm...I think we've had a few threads on that already... :D

Wow!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A COFFEE SHOP, AND A BABY ALL AT THE SAME TIME! WHEWWW, WELL MANY PRAYERS ARE COMING YOUR WAY! I REMEMBER THAT THREAD AND I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BEING BLESSED THIS YEAR!

I remember when I wanted to throw my nutritionists plan out the window, literally!! :p Be Strong!

I hope you and beanie are healthy and safe!!
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/MD4Christ/baby-bean.gif

Debbie :D

Wow, Anne!

Congratulations!

God's timing is always perfect, and normally once we realize it's "out of our hands" and leave it up to Him, it happens!

I am so excited for you! Please keep us posted, and you have to show us a picture soon!

:love: :love: :love:

Congratulation Anne! That is wonderful news. What an amazing time it has been for you and your husband.

Glad you came back & confirmed! Little girls are precious--I've got 2:D Get ready for lots of pink, lol!

Congrats! My daughter's nickname is Beaner--started from when she was under a year old and loved to dance. My mom called her Christine the Bean the dancing machine, and then she added not a string bean, but a jelly bean (she was definitely not a skinny baby!) Anyway, yours would be the coffee bean. Best wishes on your little blessing. Hope you and baby are both doing great--and hubby too!

Congrats Anne! How exciting for you!! :chef:

Something drew me to Chefsuccess today, and I think it was this!! I don't come on very often but for some reason I woke up and came straight here... Congrats a hundred times over! I couldn't be any happier for you and you deserve it so much! I will be occasionally popping in to see how you are doing!

poof.gif
There's Gillian!
poof.gif
There goes Gillian!

Unless she is in stealth mode... You never know with those crazy people from up north.

Stealth is a gold supporter only feature. ;)
Katie- what's with the avatar? You're so much cuter than that pic!!

awwww, shucks! You're so sweet!

I don't have any pics of me that I like right now and VistaPrint has this new FREE caricature designer... so I played with it this morning a bit.

Oh Anne! Congratulations!!!

Anne...I figured you aren't browsing CS much these days, since you are so busy with your business and now your pregnancy! So, I wanted to post here that I am expecting too! I should be due in November, I go to the dr on Monday. DH says it's gonna be a Halloween baby!

katie0128 said:
Unless she is in stealth mode... You never know with those crazy people from up north.

Just caught this...

Hey now!!!! http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue2.gif

You too can be like us if you just fork over the extra $15/year...just think you can have more PM room too...I still fill it up! :blushing:

I tried the stealth mode for a few days, and I just felt bad...so I turned it off again!!:eek:

Guess it doesn't matter, now a lot of the time it may look like I am "on" here, but it's just cuz it's sitting on a CS page and I am off doing something other than the computer!

janetupnorth said:
Just caught this...

Hey now!!!! http://www.smileyhut.com/fighting/argue2.gif

You too can be like us if you just fork over the extra $15/year...just think you can have more PM room too...I still fill it up! :blushing:

No YOU, Ms. Paranoid... WAAAAAAAY up north, with the moose and igloos!

KellyTheChef said:
I tried the stealth mode for a few days, and I just felt bad...so I turned it off again!!:eek:

Guess it doesn't matter, now a lot of the time it may look like I am "on" here, but it's just cuz it's sitting on a Chef Success page and I am off doing something other than the computer!

I turned it on to see what it did and have been too lazy to go turn it off! LOL! You'd think with all the chatting I've done since turning it on, I could take the time to turn it off...

Well, sometimes it is fun to just pop in... ;)

Speaking of which, popping out...got to fix a conveyor not doing what it's told!!!!

janetupnorth said:
I turned it on to see what it did and have been too lazy to go turn it off! LOL! You'd think with all the chatting I've done since turning it on, I could take the time to turn it off...

Well, sometimes it is fun to just pop in... ;)

Speaking of which, popping out...got to fix a conveyor not doing what it's told!!!!

Well... as far as we know!

katie0128 said:
Well... as far as we know!

;) I did...and it is fixed. :D

Didn't even need to use the big stick...

janetupnorth said:
;) I did...and it is fixed. :D

Didn't even need to use the big stick...
Why is that particularly funny in a thread about getting pregnant? :eek:

chefann said:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_219.gif

chefann said:
And, for once, it wasn't me who brought it up.

so to speak.

chefann said:

I thought that as I was typing it... ;)

Either you use the big stick or it turns pink...or gets a plus...or...

janetupnorth said:
I thought that as I was typing it... ;)

Either you use the big stick or it turns pink...or gets a plus...or...
Um... that wasn't the "big stick" I was thinking of. ;)

chefann said:
Um... that wasn't the "big stick" I was thinking of. ;)

I know...my first reference was to that then I changed and eluded to the testing stick...I just phrased it poorly!!!!

Sorry to let the guys down... ;)

Congrats, Anne!!
I am so happy for you!

Kg, is there enuff room in that sack for 2 of us cuz I was thinkin what you were thinkin'

I apologize. I just couldn't pass up that set-up!

WOW... Congrats Anne and Kelly!

And yeah..... I was thinkin the same thing about the stick joke.. ;)

Especially with the crack coming from sweet, innocent, little ol' Chefann, too.
shock.gif

I totally missed the boat on this thread....congratulations!!!

You even missed the boat being hijacked about three pages ago.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Especially with the crack coming from sweet, innocent, little ol' Chefann, too.

shock.gif

RollontheFloor.gif

katie0128 said:

Hi Katie, I was SOOOOOO thinking the same thing!!!!!

Oh, fine. I can see who my true friends are.:D

Um, we've been trying for almost 12 years!
AJPratt said:
My husband and I have been trying for a baby since last July and I am "late"! So, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, and it made me wonder if any other cheffers are trying and what your plans are!

Yes, we've been trying for almost 12 years.

I went 3 months without a period and thought for sure I was pregnant, as I've never been late. Sadly it was just all a part of my severe hormonal imbalance. This month I'm 8 days late so far...that's twice Since December 2007.

I'm sad because I went through every symptom a pregnant woman goes through yet it was only too much progesterone in my system. My body does not make it's own progesterone, or testosterone so I have to take them in a cream and orally every day! Been on HRT for 1.5 years. I'm only 36 years old. I'm on HRT because Doctors medically induced menopause in me when I was 26 years old to try and minimize my endometriosis symptoms. Instead it shut down my ovaries and sent my body into a downward spiral of shutting down, and not working properly.

It's been a long battle and I long for a little boy...I am choosing to believe that God will still bless us with a child. Even though DH is 45! :)

To all of you who are trying- best of luck and God Bless!!! :)

:( ohhhh, I'm sorry!
AJPratt said:
Thanks so much for all of your kind words, but I found out I'm not pregnant.

Way to go, MuppetGirl!!!
I'm sorry! I totally know how you feel! After almost 12 years of trying and never being more than 4 days late and then I miss almost 3 periods in a row- only to find out I wasn't pregnant was hard for me.

Prayers with you for a new munchkin! Say, aren't you the person that opened a new coffee shop? If so, how is it going? :)

Kacey - you need to read to the end of the thread before you reply. ;) Anne did open a coffee shop, and she and DH just found out they're pregnant. Those other posts from her about being NOT pregnant are from long ago.

chefann said:
Kacey - you need to read to the end of the thread before you reply. ;) Anne did open a coffee shop, and she and DH just found out they're pregnant. Those other posts from her about being NOT pregnant are from long ago.

The poor girl would have to be reading for a loooong time - this thread took a few serious road trips - LOL! Then by the time she'd get to the end Anne would have had 3 children and owned 11 coffee shops!

Congratulations, Anne, and good luck Kacey, and all others who are trying!

I dunno if I'd exactly call them serious road trips...

LOL - good point!

chefann said:
Oh, fine. I can see who my true friends are.

:D

We wouldn't take the time to harrass you if we didn't :love: you!

http://www.funnybabypictures.net/images/stories/gallery3/babyshower.gif

I have to pop in and out because if I don't then I would have to focus on my business... ACK!!!

dianevill said:
The poor girl would have to be reading for a loooong time - this thread took a few serious road trips - LOL! Then by the time she'd get to the end Anne would have had 3 children and owned 11 coffee shops!

Congratulations, Anne, and good luck Kacey, and all others who are trying!
Okay, I have read 17 pages and I'm wiped out...when I first started typing for some reason my computer only showed 3 pages in the thread, so I didn't think anything of it...THEN I hit submit reply and BAM there was about 500+ posts to the thread. Geesh!

So I made a huge boo-boo... I see now that She is pregnant! (WHOO-HOO) and the coffee shop is going well! :)

Some times I'm just a day short and a dollar late... :blushing:

edited to fix the numerous typos that happen when you are up this late in the morning/evening...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rchamelin
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2