• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having to Constantly Log-In?

After deleting/clearing your cache and your cookies, close all open applications and reboot your system. When you go to log into Chef Success select "remember me". If this does not work out, log out, redo clearing the cache & cookies, reboot computer, and then try logging in one more time. If doing this twice does not work, then email Greg at [email protected] and explain the problem.
its_me_susan
It seems like every 15 minutes I have to re-log-in. It's sooooo annoying. Is anyone else having this problem???? I emailed the administrator and haven't received a response.

Having trouble logging inYes ,:( I hate it because with school started I don't have that much time and I waste time because of this that I could be looking at the site.

What I did was to clear my cookies - and nothing happened. Then my computer decided to reset itself...it does that when I have tons of unsaved work!!! As of this morning, I don't have a problem.

Clear your cookies, clear your cache, and then reboot your computer. 90% of the time that solves the problem. You must make sure you clear your cache as well as the cookies and then reboot. Sometimes you have to do this twice before the changes are all accepted.

I have no more problemsIt seems since we have been moved to this new site, I have not had any problems. I never have to log on again. IT's great!!

I used to have to log on all the time. Even for posting and for taking too long to type my message.

Debbie :D

Debbie: I'm just the oppostie. With the new site, I sign in every time I open chefsuccess. Very obnoxious.

Bee, I'm the same way. I never had to log in before and now I do. If I minimize the site for more than 5 minutes then I have to log in again.

janel kelly said:
Bee, I'm the same way. I never had to log in before and now I do. If I minimize the site for more than 5 minutes then I have to log in again.

Same with me - I hate haveing to re-log in...

tlennhoff said:
Clear your cookies, clear your cache, and then reboot your computer. 90% of the time that solves the problem. You must make sure you clear your cache as well as the cookies and then reboot. Sometimes you have to do this twice before the changes are all accepted.

What does all that mean please in non-techno talk? :)

I don't believe that is good...for the server this site is on. Where I work we have 15 servers. One of the things out Network admin asks is that everyone logs out each night. This is done for two reasons: 1) So a back up can be performed and 2) To eleviate all the junk building up on the server as our logged in sessions sit and do nothing. He explained that these logged in but idle users are hogging resources that other people could be using, thus slowing down the server for people who are actively using the server.

He basically said that lazy is not good for the servers. He went so far as to put in an idle timmer program that will shut off idle users after one hour.
He also said, and I may have this wrong, but leaving the session open and connected to your PC can cause several problems for your PC as well. 1) Spyware infiltration, pathways for viruses, trojan horses and all sorts of harmfull stuff and 2) A build up in the cache, memory and hard drive use if part of it is allocated to be used as memory.

I believe that every time you leave this site, you really should log off.

So even if my computer is off and of course no longer on line.....I'm taking up space by storing my password?
If that's true, I didn't know and if it causes problems, I'll log off.

Kris

I'm having trouble getting logged in on my desktop. It accepts my password...welcomes me...then takes me back to the sign in screen. No trouble when I'm on my laptop.

I've sent two emails to Greg but no answer. It started about the time of the new logo...is that when we switched to a new server?

I said: Clear your cookies, clear your cache, and then reboot your computer. 90% of the time that solves the problem. You must make sure you clear your cache as well as the cookies and then reboot. Sometimes you have to do this twice before the changes are all accepted.

its_me_susan said:
What does all that mean please in non-techno talk? :)

Ok, go to Tools-internet options and look for the words cookie and cache. Select Delete/clear (different browsers & versions use different words). After deleting/clearing your cache and your cookies, close all open applications and reboot your system. When you go to log into Chef Success select "remember me". If this does not work out, log out, redo clearing the cache & cookies, reboot computer, and then try logging in one more time. If doing this twice does not solve your problem right to Greg (use the contact us option) and tell him what operating system you are using, what browser, and what version of the browser you are using as well as when you started having the problem.

What is causing me to constantly have to log-in to my account?

There could be a few reasons why you are constantly being prompted to log-in to your Pampered Chef account. It could be due to a security feature that automatically logs you out after a certain period of inactivity, or it could be a technical issue with your browser or device. We recommend trying to clear your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.

How can I stay logged in to my account without having to constantly re-enter my information?

To stay logged in to your Pampered Chef account, make sure to check the "Remember Me" box when logging in. This will keep you logged in for a longer period of time and prevent you from having to constantly re-enter your information.

Is there a way to disable the automatic log-out feature?

Unfortunately, the automatic log-out feature is in place for security purposes and cannot be disabled. However, you can adjust the time period for how long it takes for you to be automatically logged out. To do so, go to your account settings and click on "Security". From there, you can adjust the "Auto Logout" time to your preferred setting.

Why do I have to log-in every time I visit the website?

If you are consistently being logged out every time you visit the Pampered Chef website, it could be due to your browser's settings. Some browsers have a setting that automatically clears cookies and data when closed, which would log you out every time. You can change this setting in your browser's preferences or settings.

What should I do if I am still having issues with constantly having to log-in?

If you have tried all of the above solutions and are still experiencing issues with constantly having to log-in, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot and resolve any issues you are having with your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U