• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Consultant News Delivered Early - A First for Me!

In summary, theDecember Consultant News arrived in the mail today. Some consultants received theirs earlier than others, but all of them are receiving them eventually. There is a story of a consultant who started Jan, 2007, has recruited 10 people and is a director already. Another consultant is from Wisconsin and did not receive hers yet.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Yes, I got my January Consultant News IN THE MAIL today!

It is 12/27 last time I checked...this is a first for me!

Wow, did you get promoted or something? I am only being wise.

That is something else to get it that soon. I know the February one is going to be late to include Leadership pictures but that is really nice to think we might all get all of the info to use in plenty of time to implement the ideas for a change. Seems like I just got December's a week ago.

I hope mine comes within the week.

Not me. I'm jealous though.

Maybe Janet is special?????????

We already knew that.....guess HO just figured it out!

maybe squiggly triangles get them first.

Wow Janet! You may be the only consultant on the planet that got your CN today....you must have connections..... :D

Wow - really? It is just me?

No, I'm still just a lowly consultant...only 1 recruit...

But who knows? I am going to HO again in January...maybe I met someone important and didn't know it???

He-he...

Anyone want advice out of it? ...or is it posted online already?

There is a story of a consultant who started Jan, 2007, has recruited 10 people and is a director already.

Also Feriale hit $2M in career sales.

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:
We already knew that.....guess HO just figured it out!

Aw...shucks guys... :blushing:

Oh wait, when I grew up, "special" was not a good thing!!!!

I checked the printing and it says:

Postmaster please deliver between Dec. 27th - January 1st.

So....either ALL of you are getting yours soon or something is up.

janetupnorth said:
Aw...shucks guys... :blushing:

Oh wait, when I grew up, "special" was not a good thing!!!!
In this case, special is a good thing.

And, I forgot about your HO connections :p

janetupnorth said:
Wow - really? It is just me?

No, I'm still just a lowly consultant...only 1 recruit...

But who knows? I am going to HO again in January...maybe I met someone important and didn't know it???

He-he...

Anyone want advice out of it? ...or is it posted online already?

There is a story of a consultant who started Jan, 2007, has recruited 10 people and is a director already.

Also Feriale hit $2M in career sales.

That sounds like Amy07's story!

ChefBeckyD said:
That sounds like Amy07's story!

I really thought that too when I read it but this person is Jennifer Mars.

pamperedlinda said:
In this case, special is a good thing.

And, I forgot about your HO connections :p

:p HO connections are easy to get.

I met them on my HO tour at Conference...

It does help having similar warehouse interests though...

I got mine today, also.... Crystal

I want mine! Okay, I'm just having a small hissy fit! :cry: ;)

Can't wait for the mailman to show up this afternoon--hopefully mine will be here by Monday!

My December one just came last week so I've learned not to expect mine anymore.....

I got mine yesteray... :) Last month's was wet by the rain...

Addie4TLC said:
I got mine yesteray... :) Last month's was wet by the rain...

But Addie - aren't you a director? Directors usually get them first, don't they?

Mail just came through here - no CN for me. But like Ellen, I've learned not to expect mine at any certain time. December's came about the 15th, rarely they come at the beginning of the month, and mostly at all different times.

Got mine today! Can't believe it!

urbnk8 said:
Got mine today! Can't believe it!

It's a northern WI thing! ;)

Hello:
(This is my first post)! I am from Wisconsin too and received mine today in the mail and was surprised. For the past few months I haven't been getting them until well into the month. Thank goodness it is available on line!

Welcome pampcvv!

I'm from Wisconsin and I DIDN'T receive mine yet. Maybe it's that 423" of snow we're getting right now! Yah, that's it - it's the snow...

pampcvv said:
Hello:
(This is my first post)! I am from Wisconsin too and received mine today in the mail and was surprised. For the past few months I haven't been getting them until well into the month. Thank goodness it is available on line!

Neat - welcome - I'm hoping to visit your area in the summer. My Mom wants us to take her to Bayfield while she still is capable of going.

Janet:
I grew up in Bayfield! It is a nice place to visit, especially in the summer. The ferry boat is still running to Madeline Island. It hasn't been cold enough to freeze the lake and drive. I prefer to take the ferry!

janetupnorth said:
It's a northern WI thing! ;)
Well, it's not a Georgia thing. Mine didn't come today :(

I want mine too:cry:

I would love to get my CN earlier in the month! Decembers came like days before Christmas... doesn't help me when the month is nearly done. It would be nice to get it like other magazines... a few days BEFORE the month it's dated for...

Not here in NH either!!!

No Consultant News here in North Carolina either!!! (But I did sneak a peak online already!):D

Janet, you ARE special, but I received mine either the 26th or 27th. Directors were supposed to be able to view theirs on line on late last week, but nothing showed until the same day I received mine in the mail.

I really am upset that the CN is arriving so late for consultants. Me thinks we should bring this up with PC.

Glad that they are getting this issue out but hope they don't wait too long for the February issue (even with Leadership and all). Bummed I can't go.:(

I'd be happy just to get one. :( Any month would do at this point. I've called HO a couple of times and the first time I was told I wouldn't get it because I'd been in PC less than 30 days. Ok, that explains November but what's the story with December? *sigh* They're supposed to be mailing them out again. Kind of a waste of money now that December's almost over. I've gotten exactly 2 Weekly Bites in 2 months. I get every other email from them, including 5 or 6 telling me I HAVE to get the new Visa card, but not the WB? pfftt

Since I'm new I'm not sure, but I think that's the $6 taken twice annually for the new seasonal paperwork.

ChefJoyJ said:
Since I'm new I'm not sure, but I think that's the $6 taken twice annually for the new seasonal paperwork.
you are correct:) :sing: ! And it use to be only 4.00 but it went up!

OK, I thought it meant ALL our paperwork orders were going up to $6 a pop, not just the seasonal changeover.

Never mind!

Well....there was a blurb on the news last night that Fed Ex is raising its rates. I didn't hear all the details and didn't follow up on it, but that can't be a good sign...

dianevill said:
Well....there was a blurb on the news last night that Fed Ex is raising its rates. I didn't hear all the details and didn't follow up on it, but that can't be a good sign...

Don't panic Diane, happens every year on January 1st - rate increases with UPS and FedEx. They generally have minimal effects on corporate accounts, because with the volume corporate accounts put through, they have other negotiated contract rates.

I wouldn't worry about any effect at this time.

I'm not surprised that delivery rates are going up - gas prices really rose this year.

It was really interesting doing home delivery for FedEx for the Christmas rush.

They are a first-class company. Trying to go from delivering an average of 2000 packages per week, to 6000 per week at my local location....the manager has their work cut out for them.

It's expensive to hire temps - DMV background check, drug test, DOT training, DOT physical, and a week-long safe driver's training.

And then half the temps quit the first 2 days when they had to report at 7am, because winter daylight doesn't last very long - no starting at noon or you can't find address numbers in the dark unless you're a regular route driver.
edit- and the addresses covered in Christmas decorations don't help! Even in daylight ;0

Well, I figured I'd lose weight, and I did!

Last edited:
Oh, and I my husband told me an old joke, and I fell for it a few days ago...

FedEx and UPS are merging.

New company name will be, FedUp.

Oh I LOVE the FedUp joke!!!! Shipping for Tastefully Simple is $6.99 and UP!!!:eek:
Gas jumped incredibly high this year and has not gone down. With the assasination of Ms. Buttro in Pakistan, I beleive they are predicting yet another hike in gas.

I have contacted HO dozens of times because my CN comes in the middle or at the end of the month...really don't need it then. It doesn't do any good. I was told they are mailed by a third party mailing company and are suppose to be mailed the last week of the month in order to arrive to consultants the first week of the month. HO generally just mails out another one which usually would arrive the same day as the missing one. So, I don't bother to contact them anymore. I am a consutant for Beauti Control...to get the discount on their great products...and my Achiever arrives sometime during the first 3 days of the month. So, it is not the mail system. Maybe the mailing company is just too overwhelmed to get it all done in a timely manner.

As far as shipping is concerned, ours is the cheapest around. Most DS companies base their shipping on the order amount with the lowest shipping charge at $6 or $6.95. My Home and Garden consultant's shipping is free, but extra cost is added to every product. I think their prices are reasonable compared to other companies with similar products...even with shipping added. It wouldn't hurt my feelings is PC did that, but I expect eventually we will just get higher shipping costs. Everything is going up these days...food, gas, clothing. When fuel goes up, everything goes up. It can't be helped.

I received mine on New Years Eve!

Nope - don't have mine yet. :(

Mine came today

Got mine today.

<h2>What is the January Consultant News?</h2><p>The January Consultant News is a newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates, announcements, and information about the company and its products.</p><h2>Why did the consultant receive the newsletter early?</h2><p>The consultant received the newsletter early because it was mailed out before the end of the month, which is unusual. Typically, the newsletter is sent out at the beginning of the following month.</p><h2>Is getting the newsletter early a common occurrence?</h2><p>No, getting the newsletter early is not a common occurrence. It is usually sent out at the beginning of the following month, so receiving it before the end of the current month is a rare occasion.</p><h2>Does receiving the newsletter early have any significance?</h2><p>The early arrival of the newsletter may indicate that there are important updates and announcements that needed to be communicated to consultants as soon as possible. It could also mean that there are changes or promotions happening in the upcoming month that the company wants to give consultants a head start on.</p><h2>How can I stay updated on company news and updates?</h2><p>There are a few ways to stay updated on company news and updates. You can regularly check the consultant portal or attend company events and meetings. You can also join online groups or communities for Pampered Chef consultants to stay connected and informed.</p>

What is the January Consultant News?

The January Consultant News is a newsletter sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants that contains important updates, announcements, and information about the company and its products.

Why did the consultant receive the newsletter early?

The consultant received the newsletter early because it was mailed out before the end of the month, which is unusual. Typically, the newsletter is sent out at the beginning of the following month.

Is getting the newsletter early a common occurrence?

No, getting the newsletter early is not a common occurrence. It is usually sent out at the beginning of the following month, so receiving it before the end of the current month is a rare occasion.

Does receiving the newsletter early have any significance?

The early arrival of the newsletter may indicate that there are important updates and announcements that needed to be communicated to consultants as soon as possible. It could also mean that there are changes or promotions happening in the upcoming month that the company wants to give consultants a head start on.

How can I stay updated on company news and updates?

There are a few ways to stay updated on company news and updates. You can regularly check the consultant portal or attend company events and meetings. You can also join online groups or communities for Pampered Chef consultants to stay connected and informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • otisbg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • CarolynnMaz