• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Done the "Going, Going, Gone!" Flyer Yet?

In summary, the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products. It changes every two weeks and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. The products are not available in stores and have the same return policy as regular purchases from Pampered Chef.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a host struggling, wanted to post it for her guests & am too lazy to go do it right now! ;)

I knew it had to be SOMEWHERE! I just didn't find it when I did my search. Thanks! I've been busy entering all those contacts from yesterday into P3 & now the tedious task of following up with them all. I just didn't have the energy to stop & do this too! ;)

What is the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer?

The "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select products. It is available for a short period of time and features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware.

How often does the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer change?

The "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer changes every two weeks, with new products being added and others being removed. This allows customers to have a chance to purchase different products at discounted prices.

Can I purchase items from the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products you want to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Are the products on the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer available in stores?

No, the products on the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer are only available online through the Pampered Chef website. They are not available in stores or through independent consultants.

What is the return policy for products purchased from the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer?

Products purchased from the "Going, Going, Gone!" flyer are eligible for the same return policy as regular purchases from Pampered Chef. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies