• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone a Partylite Consultant or Know a Good One???

In summary, Teresa's brother gave her a TV when they were down a few weeks ago, but put it on top of a wire rack in the living room. She heard that the Partylite frosted trios are being discontinued and wanted to get her set while she could.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
:cry: :cry:

I heard a crash in the other room and DD yelled "Mom - glass!!!!!"

Well, I went in and she had bumped a wire rack and knocked a box off the top. In it was 2 wine glasses, a glass candy dish and my Partylite frosted trio that I've had for about 15 years! My absolute FAVORITE candle holders...:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can live without the rest, but am crying over my trio...

My brother gave us a TV when we were down a few weeks ago so our living room one went to the bedroom. Well, it was too big for the cabinet, so DH cleared everything off and put the TV on top. Well, I assumed he put everything breakable somewhere safe and didn't check on it. No, he put it all loose in one box and set it up high on a wire rack... :(

Well, as DD put it, "Mommy, no one got hurt and it is still Merry Christmas."

Sigh...

Janet - I know one here in Boise. I believe she has been doing it for quite a while. If you want her name, number and email, email me at [email protected]

Great - thanks Kate - I'll e-mail you in a minute but also wait a few days to see if a fellow PC consultant is one.

I see a LOT of them on E-bay but hate to buy there in case they aren't supposed to sell there either...hate to support a bad habit.

I have a party scheduled Jan 6 if you still need a set.
I'm actually having a party to get another set of them FREE too, my original is about 12 years old & I love them :)Teresa

I just found one from someone in WI on here - Yeah! I'm so happy!

She says she heard they are being discontinued so get yours while you can!

I just had a Partylite catalog show this month and love all the stuff I got. I specifically had it because I wanted one of the December specials. I'm so psyched. I love my consultant. If you're still looking for one, I know of a great one down here in the Chicago suburbs.:)

Did you get the Nativity Set???? Ooh, I totally wanted that but there was NO way I could do a party :(

DebbieJ said:
Did you get the Nativity Set???? Ooh, I totally wanted that but there was NO way I could do a party :(
No it was that big Global Fusion Hurricane. I had been eyeing that for a couple months, but no way wanted to spend $70. $25 for it was awesome, as well as a bunch of other stuff I got. I love that Global Fusion stuff and now I have most of it!:)

I was reading my host packet yesterday and if I'm reading it correctly, in order to use my double host credit I have to pay $14.95!!
I love PC'S program.

Ooh, the Global Fusion stuff is beautiful too.

I had a show back in October, and I got the Nativity set. I LOVED it this Christmas!!

When I got married at my reception I had the frosted trios as my enter pieces. with thier hurican shade and red whit e and navy candles in them they were so pretty

Related to Anyone a Partylite Consultant or Know a Good One???

1. How can I find a reliable Partylite consultant near me?

The best way to find a reliable Partylite consultant near you is to ask for recommendations from friends, family, or acquaintances who have hosted a Partylite party before. You can also search for local consultants on the Partylite website or on social media platforms like Facebook.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Partylite consultant?

Some benefits of becoming a Partylite consultant include earning extra income, flexible work hours, and the opportunity to network and meet new people. You also get to enjoy discounts on Partylite products and attend exclusive training and events.

3. Can anyone become a Partylite consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Partylite consultant. It does not require any specific qualifications or experience. However, having a passion for candles and home decor, as well as strong communication and sales skills, can greatly benefit you in this role.

4. How much does it cost to become a Partylite consultant?

The initial cost to become a Partylite consultant is $99, which includes a starter kit with products and business supplies. There may also be additional costs for purchasing demonstration products, but these are optional. Partylite also offers a monthly payment plan for the starter kit.

5. What kind of support and training does Partylite provide for its consultants?

Partylite provides ongoing support and training for its consultants through various resources such as online training modules, webinars, and in-person events. You will also have a mentor or team leader who can provide guidance and support as you grow your business. Additionally, the company offers a rewards program for top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies