• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Know What These Were for

In summary, the items in the box were given to a friend as a gift a few years ago and she was wondering if anyone knew what they were for. The charms are apparently from a PC product, but the pins and a charm are only given out when a consultant has had top sales for their cluster. The director told her that the money bag charms are no longer given out, but she still has her original pin and charm.
rennea
Gold Member
Last year my SIL gave me a box of PC stuff that her friend who sold PC some years ago gave her to give to me. There was lots of stickers etc also in the box were some pins and charms. I was wondering if anybody would know what PC gave them out for.
-Little golden key charms
-White and silver charms that look like the Flour/sugar shakers
-Gold charms that look like money bags that have 1000 on them

Anybody know what these were given for??

I would assume the money bag charms would be for $1000 show hosts...

Ya, I thought maybe that's what those ones were for. Did anybody want any of these? I do have quite a few if anybody wanted me to send them some. I know that there are a lot of PC charm collectors out there.

she was probably a director we used them in our cluster about 7-8 years ago the $$ bags were awarded at meetings to cons. when they had a 1000
show,
The sugar shaker has a poem or catchy phrase it was awarded when they beat their best how average, # of shows etc.
never used the key ones but they were probably something to do with recruiting. Only the sugar shaker was PC (we had several tools charms they attached to a stone charm holder) everything else probably came from SWJ a mail order company.

We STILL get the $1000 money bags when we have a $1000 show. I soooo want to get another soon. I have 13 now plus the 1000 charm to hang them on (so 14 $1000 shows) and now I'm in a slump and haven't had any since October :(

rennea said:
Ya, I thought maybe that's what those ones were for. Did anybody want any of these? I do have quite a few if anybody wanted me to send them some. I know that there are a lot of PC charm collectors out there.

Why dont you save them & give them to your Team when YOU make Director!!!;)

For a while, my director was offering the charms (she had them in all sorts of product shapes, even the hen-on-the-hat logo) for the consultant with top sales for the cluster. She had pins shaped like a ound stone on a stoneware rack. These had a secondary loop that came down on which to place the charms. She gave the pin and one charm for the first time you had top sales. After that you got to pick a charm. I still wear mine (with oodles of charms, thank you very much ) on my show apron.

My director told me that the money bag charms aren't available anymore, that's why she doesn't give them out anymore...bummer. I had a $1000 show and I didn't get my charm, but that's okay too! She gives out "meeting money" instead at out cluster meetings, and then we get to buy PC things once per year with the "cash" we've accumulated...pretty cool!!

Related to Anybody Know What These Were for

What are these tools used for?

These tools are used for various kitchen tasks such as chopping, slicing, grating, and peeling fruits and vegetables.

Are these tools safe to use?

Yes, all of our tools are made with high-quality materials and are designed with safety in mind. However, it is important to always follow the instructions and use caution when handling sharp tools.

Can these tools be put in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our tools are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher.

Are these tools durable?

Yes, our tools are designed to withstand regular use in the kitchen and are made with high-quality, durable materials. With proper care, they can last for years.

Do these tools come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Sheila