• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Suggestions for Creating a Bridal Registry Packet?

In summary, Becky sent four brides to her bridal fair, but she didn't send them any information. She is going to send them a little gift and a thank you letter.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I did a bridal fair on Saturday and I got four brides signed up for registrys, I know that home office sends them something. But I would like to put together a packet for my brides as well as a thank you letter... does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks,

Did you send them home with any info at the fair?

Congrats on the FOUR! How awesome is that?

A nice little gift that isn't too expensive is the i-Slice (you can get it on a supply order..a pack of 5 I think and it's cheaper) because they can use it to open wedding gifts and packages.

Did they already go in and set up the registry? Or will you do it for them? Just so you're aware, they don't get anything from the home office until they actually put items on their registry. THEN the HO sends out a catalog, a letter and 30 registry cards. If you're setting it up for them, you can always click the "well-stocked kitchen" button. Or just put something on the registry like a Season's Best so they'll get that packet from the HO.

Way to go! Good luck with those registries! I've done several bridal fairs in the past three months, but to be honest, haven't been good about following up and having the time to do it. I HAVE to for these to be worth it! I've also found that lots of weddings are way out...end of '07 or into '08 and '09. It's important to come up with a good follow up system.

pamperedbecky said:
Just so you're aware, they don't get anything from the home office until they actually put items on their registry. THEN the HO sends out a catalog, a letter and 30 registry cards. If you're setting it up for them, you can always click the "well-stocked kitchen" button. Or just put something on the registry like a Season's Best so they'll get that packet from the HO.

Becky, I'm so glad you said that! I wasn't aware that there had to be items on the registry before they received their packet. I have a couple of registries that I setup that the couple hasn't updated yet. I haven't been able to touch base with them either, but I want to keep PC in front of them, so I did as you suggested and went in and added a SB to their wish list.

Thanks!!!
Kearstin

I think I am going to send them a little gift, and a thank you letter, I sent them with a catalog, and sheet with the well stocked kitchen items on it. But that is good idea to go in and click well stocked kitchen so they will get something from home office. Thanks,

1. Can I create multiple registries with Pampered Chef's "Got Four New Registrys" program?

Yes, you can create up to four registries with our "Got Four New Registrys" program. Each registry can have a different theme or purpose, such as a wedding registry, a housewarming registry, a birthday registry, etc.

2. How do I add items to my registry using "Got Four New Registrys"?

To add items to your registry, simply browse our website or catalog and click on the "Add to Registry" button next to the item you want. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant to add items for you.

3. Can I share my registry with others using "Got Four New Registrys"?

Yes, you can easily share your registry with family and friends by providing them with the link to your registry. You can also share it on social media or through email.

4. Is there a limit on how many items I can add to my registry with "Got Four New Registrys"?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can add to your registry. You can add as many items as you'd like from our wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products.

5. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created with "Got Four New Registrys"?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the event date or theme. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you make any changes you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies