• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Idea When These Will Be Posted And/Or Mailed?

In summary, the processing and shipping of orders typically takes 1-3 business days. Once shipped, customers will receive a confirmation email with tracking information and can also check the status of their order on the website. A tracking number will also be provided for orders. If the shipping address needs to be changed, it can be done before the order is shipped or by contacting customer service. If an order has not been received after 3 business days, customers should check the tracking information and contact customer service for assistance.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Any idea when these will be posted and/or mailed?

Re: 1099They usually go out just before the end of the month. Legally (Federal Law) says they must be mailed by the last day of January. They will show up online (on CC) when they are mailed.

Re: 1099Last year I got mine the first week of February. I think it was mailed on the 31st of January.

1. When can I expect my order to be posted and/or mailed?

We typically process and ship orders within 1-3 business days of receiving them. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.

2. How will I know when my order has been posted and/or mailed?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your account on our website.

3. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track the status of your order.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can change the shipping address by logging into your account on our website and updating your order information. If your order has already been shipped, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my order yet?

If your order has been marked as shipped and it has been more than 3 business days, please check the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email. If there are any issues with delivery, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
cookery
Replies
Views
scottcooks