• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Almond Filled Fortune Cookies Worth Making?

In summary, the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies have a shelf life of approximately 6-8 weeks if stored in an airtight container. They are not gluten-free as they contain wheat flour. You can customize the fortunes inside for an additional fee. Each package contains 12 individually wrapped cookies to maintain freshness.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Has anyone made these? Are they worth trying them? Could I make them the night before and serve them the next day or are they better right after you bake them?

Oooh! I want to know, too!

I am making them for our cluster meeting on Thursday. I have no choice as to make them the night before - so hopefully, they will be OK.

I have to prep/cook as much as I can on Friday night for a party I'm having on Saturday morning - I was dumb enough to sign up to teach kickboxing Saturday morning before the party!

I tried them last week just for fun. My opinion was "yuck". They were fussy and time consuming. My family definitely gave a thumbs down. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had better luck.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have made these before and they are definitely worth trying! They are always a hit at parties and gatherings. In my experience, they are best served right after baking, but you can definitely make them the night before and reheat them in the oven before serving. They still taste delicious! Happy cooking!

1. What is the shelf life of the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies?

The Almond Filled Fortune Cookies have a shelf life of approximately 6-8 weeks if stored in an airtight container.

2. Are the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies gluten-free?

No, unfortunately the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies are not gluten-free as they contain wheat flour.

3. Can you customize the fortunes inside the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the fortunes inside the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies for an additional fee. Please contact customer service for more information.

4. How many cookies come in a package of Almond Filled Fortune Cookies?

Each package of Almond Filled Fortune Cookies contains 12 cookies.

5. Are the Almond Filled Fortune Cookies individually wrapped?

Yes, each Almond Filled Fortune Cookie is individually wrapped to maintain freshness and prevent them from sticking together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies