• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afternoon Coffee Show?

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
So from my results of vendor event last night, one of my potential bookings she was asking about a midday type show. I told her I could do it with enough notice to work my day job schedule around it. But what type of recipes or theme would I do? She was asking for this type of show because most of her group was part time or worked from home enough with enough notice would be better because everyones kids has sports events going on all the time and this was her way around it. I like the idea but want to know how to work it. Any insight would be great. We haven't booked a date yet so no rush just trying to get a jump start on it. THanks

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I have done a coffee and cake show, but it doesn't really highlight very much.

Typically I treat my afternoon shows the same as any other. I do a pork tenderloin or a fajita show. The 1st one I did was a 1600 show, and the last I recently did earlier this month was a little over $1000 show. ;)

Good luck!

PampChefDeb

Jun 18, 2007
My suggestion would be to make the 30 minute chicken! It is inexpensive and very impressive. Shows the Deep Covered Baker! You could even do rice or a Lava Cake in the Rice Cooker. Still inexpensive. Good luck!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I love this type of show...its laid back and less formal than an evening show. I don't think I would do a "meal" recipe. I would be more inclined to do a cake or cobbler in the dcb or ddb. We used to have an apple crisp recipe that was yummy...if I'm remembering right you used the apcs, ddb, utility knife, cutting board, measuring cups/spoons. If you have an oven, you can do the cherry cheese coffee cake on the round stone...its yummy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views