• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Dinner in Chicago: Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal for $10

In summary, the $10 Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal at Pampered Chef includes one entree, two sides, and a beverage. You can customize your meal and choose from a variety of options, and it is available for both dine-in and takeout. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, and it is only available at the Foodlife Food Court location in downtown Chicago.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
This was passed down from my Director.
If you are looking for somewhere to have dinner while you are in Chicago on a budget try the foodlife food court in the Water Tower Place. From 5 pm until closing they have a meal deal for just $10. You can choose a soup or salad from any of the vendors, a main dish, drink and dessert all for just $10!

Chef Bobby said:
This was passed down from my Director.
If you are looking for somewhere to have dinner while you are in Chicago on a budget try the foodlife food court in the Water Tower Place. From 5 pm until closing they have a meal deal for just $10. You can choose a soup or salad from any of the vendors, a main dish, drink and dessert all for just $10!

That is a GREAT place to eat! There are a myriad of different tastes all in one area, if you want mexican, italian, chinese, etc. and the burgers are to DIE for! It's all cafeteria style and a great deal! We have eaten there 2 yrs in a row and totally love it. And Water Tower is nice as well, like a little mall...

That is a great deal Bobby. Thank you for posting this! That is a fantastic deal when you consider how expensive even a Big Mac Meal is downtown. The last I looked last year it was almost $7 I think!

Related to Affordable Dinner in Chicago: Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal for $10

1. What is included in the $10 Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal?

The $10 Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal includes your choice of one entree, two sides, and a beverage. You can choose from a variety of options such as pasta, stir fry, sandwiches, soups, and more.

2. Can I customize my meal in the Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal?

Yes, you can customize your meal by choosing your preferred entree and sides from the available options. You can also add on additional sides or toppings for an extra cost.

3. Is the Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal available for dine-in and takeout?

Yes, the $10 Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal is available for both dine-in and takeout. You can enjoy your meal in the Foodlife Food Court or take it to go and enjoy it at home or in the office.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or options for the Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal?

Yes, the Foodlife Food Court offers a variety of options for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. You can also make special requests for your meal to accommodate any allergies or dietary needs.

5. Is the Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal available at all Pampered Chef locations in Chicago?

No, the Foodlife Food Court Meal Deal is only available at the Foodlife Food Court location at Water Tower Place in downtown Chicago. However, there are other affordable meal options available at other Pampered Chef locations in the city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies