• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Billboard Advertising Allowed According to Policy?

In summary, the cost of advertising on a billboard can vary depending on its location, size, and length of the campaign. The duration of your ad on a billboard also depends on your contract with the billboard company. You can choose the location of your ad, but prime locations may be more expensive and have limited availability. Billboard ads can include text, images, and logos, but it's important to keep the content simple and easy to read from a distance. Billboard advertising can be highly effective, with about 71% of people noticing them while driving and 26% making a buying decision based on the information they saw on a billboard.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I don't see anywhere in the policy regarding billboard advertising. Does anyone know if it is ok? I am thinking about doing a slot on a light sign which is on a main hwy through our town.

If it were me, I'd call the HO to ask.

I agree with Rae- call HO. I would think it would be like the phone book- directors and above.

I called HO & they were stumped. She said she would call me back & check w/a supervisor. The supervisor said if the advertisment is not described in the policies then it isn't allowed at all. So if there is nothing about billboards then they are not allowed by anyone.

kaseydee said:
I called HO & they were stumped. She said she would call me back & check w/a supervisor. The supervisor said if the advertisment is not described in the policies then it isn't allowed at all. So if there is nothing about billboards then they are not allowed by anyone.

How can it not be allowed if it isn't addresed anywhere? I think that response was pulled out of the air. Did you talk to Career Solutions?

I talked to the option #3 which is a group I have never choosen before so I don't remember the title but it is what the policy says to contact option#3. I would think if it wasn't covered in the policy then as long as you followed the correct wording it would be ok, but guess not.

I'd call back. Every once in a while someone gives an answer when they don't really know the answer. "If it's not covered, don't do it," isn't an answer.

pamperedlinda said:
I agree with Rae.

:thumbup: I love those words. :D

1. How much does it cost to advertise on a billboard?

The cost of advertising on a billboard can vary greatly depending on the location, size, and length of the campaign. It is best to contact a billboard company directly to get a quote for your specific advertising needs.

2. How long does my ad stay up on the billboard?

The length of time your ad stays up on a billboard also varies depending on the terms of your contract with the billboard company. It can range from a few weeks to several months.

3. Can I choose the location of my billboard ad?

Yes, most billboard companies allow you to choose the location of your ad. However, prime locations may be more expensive and may have limited availability.

4. What type of content can I include in my billboard ad?

You can include text, images, and logos in your billboard ad. However, make sure to keep the content simple and easy to read from a distance.

5. How effective is advertising on a billboard?

Billboard advertising can be very effective in reaching a large, diverse audience. It is estimated that about 71% of people notice billboards while driving and 26% of these people make a buying decision based on the information they saw on a billboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• love2cook05
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • minirottie