1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Advertising on a Billboard

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't see anywhere in the policy regarding billboard advertising. Does anyone know if it is ok? I am thinking about doing a slot on a light sign which is on a main hwy through our town.

May 7, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

If it were me, I'd call the HO to ask.

May 7, 2009
  3. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I agree with Rae- call HO. I would think it would be like the phone book- directors and above.

May 7, 2009
  4. kaseydee

I called HO & they were stumped. She said she would call me back & check w/a supervisor. The supervisor said if the advertisment is not described in the policies then it isn't allowed at all. So if there is nothing about billboards then they are not allowed by anyone.

May 7, 2009
  5. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

How can it not be allowed if it isn't addresed anywhere? I think that response was pulled out of the air. Did you talk to Career Solutions?

6. kaseydee

I talked to the option #3 which is a group I have never choosen before so I don't remember the title but it is what the policy says to contact option#3. I would think if it wasn't covered in the policy then as long as you followed the correct wording it would be ok, but guess not.

May 7, 2009
  7. raebates

I'd call back. Every once in a while someone gives an answer when they don't really know the answer. "If it's not covered, don't do it," isn't an answer.

May 7, 2009
  8. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I agree with Rae.

9. raebates

:thumbup: I love those words. :D

May 7, 2009
Have something to add?