• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accepting Credit Card Payment for Kit Enchantment Services - Is it Possible?

In summary, "I Probably Can't Do This" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant, Marybeth Parker. It features easy and accessible recipes for busy individuals who might not feel confident in the kitchen. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from simple appetizers and snacks to main dishes and desserts, all designed to be easy to follow and use everyday ingredients. It is available for purchase by anyone, and no special tools or equipment are required to make the recipes. Nutritional information is also provided for each recipe to help with meal planning.
NMmommy
but I thought I would ask anyway. I have a customer who wants to pay by credit card. I already submitted the show. I know her so waiting on payment was not a big deal. I can't use her credit card to pay for kit enchantment stuff can I? I just hate dealing with checks that is all.

You can call HO and have them change the person's payment. I had a host who did the same thing, and I just had to wait until the order was shipped and then call with the credit card info. Then they credited my account.

Cool. The order has shipped. So I just need to call them then?

You can use her credit card to pay for an order on another show. Just apply her total to the credit card, keep the other person's cash or check and if there is a different just "add" another form of payment for the remaining amount of however they paid for it for their order. All that will show up on her credit card is her amount.

That is if you cannot change the form of payment - I have never had this issue before.

NMmommy said:
Cool. The order has shipped. So I just need to call them then?

Call customer service and explain the situation. It shouldn't be a problem.

This happens to be the order I gave free shipping too. Making it more of a pain.

What is "I Probably Can't Do This"?

"I Probably Can't Do This" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant, Marybeth Parker. It features easy and accessible recipes for busy individuals who might not feel confident in the kitchen.

What types of recipes are included in "I Probably Can't Do This"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from simple appetizers and snacks to main dishes and desserts. These recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use everyday ingredients.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "I Probably Can't Do This"?

No, the cookbook is available for purchase by anyone. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and learning more about Pampered Chef products, please contact us for more information.

Are there any special tools or equipment required for the recipes in "I Probably Can't Do This"?

The recipes in the cookbook are designed to be simple and accessible, so no special tools or equipment are required. However, having some basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and measuring cups and spoons will be helpful.

Can I find nutritional information for the recipes in "I Probably Can't Do This"?

Yes, the cookbook includes nutritional information for each recipe. This information is based on the recommended serving size and can help you make informed decisions about your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinpcmorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
erinpcmorgan
  • melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl