• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? about ring preparation....

rsmpta

Mar 9, 2006
I have made 2 of the chicken enchilada ring recipes....but both times the center inside was just a hair not done when the rest of the recipe was...and i started thinking..if i trim about 2 or 3 inches of the end of the crossaint (the part the you tuck under the ring...it would be less dough...therefore probably wouldn't have the not quite done enough problem on the inside.....any one done this....or can suggest something to 'fix this' problem! :confused:

Thanks!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I did just that (trimmed excess off) last night with the Taco Ring I made for my family. I find that sometimes it is just too much dough. I also make sure that I get the regular size croissants, not the 33% larger ones and that helps some too.

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
My last few rings I did an inner ring with about four of the crescent rolls. It looked really cool and it didn't have that extra dough.

It might help.