• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

90210 ... Anyone Else Excited About the New Version?

I thought it was not good...at all. I found nothing redeeming about it....all the characters are flat and predictable. I honestly watche it last night because there was nothing else on. I won't be watching again...............

I liked it. Made me want to be skinny, 15 and in high school again.

I LOVED the first episode. The girl who blogs that I think they call "Silver" IS Kelly's baby sister. I remembered she and David had a young half-sister. I loved the girl who played Annie.

Did anyone catch the girl who was doing the newscast near the start of the show? She was Andrea's kid.

Guess I am showing I used to be a 90210 junkie LOL.

GourmetGirl said:
My mom used it as quality time with me as well and then we would would talk about the issues on the show. It made for some not so awkward conversations. Kelly is a guidance counselor with a 4 year old son (supposedly Dylan's), Brenda is an actress in town to do a play and will be directing the West Beverly school play. The Peach Pit is now a coffee shop and Nat is still running it. Plus there is the Pit, which is a nightclub attached to the Peach Pit. Kelly's little sister Erin is now one of the girls on the show and Andrea Zuckerman's daughter is also at West Beverly hosting their TV announcements. I like the merging of the old and the new... It will be interesting to watch - I am definitely excited about it!

Sorry Alison! You already said what I did. I hate when I don't realize there is another page of messages before I post.

Don't worry about it Paige - it makes me happy to realize I'm not the only 90210 nerd out there :)

GourmetGirl said:
Don't worry about it Paige - it makes me happy to realize I'm not the only 90210 nerd out there :)

Yeah my daughter thought I was nuts when they flashed "Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez" on the screen and I was like "ooh ooh that is Andrea and Jesse's (I think that was his name) kid!!" If you think about it though, it doesn't really fit because the girl who is Kelly's sister is about a junior age in this show I think. She was about 3 or 4 in the original and Hannah was a baby. Now it seems like they have them about the same age. Leave it to me to read too much into it.

I was totally reading into too! I was trying to remember their ages and they don't seem to mesh - however I'm willing to let it slide for the pure fact that they are tying in the old with the new :) Also, isn't Kelly's son adorable?!!? I can't wait to see the interaction with them and Dyland later this season!!

jbachen said:
There is a really short clip when Dixon first finds the film guy of a girl doing a news show on TV, and her name is Hannah Zuckerman-something. :D

Okay yes I did see that....she even had the curly hair it just didn't click that it was her daughter.

Gina M said:
The show originally ran 1990-2000. Hard to believe it's already been that long - I watched all of them from the start (I was right out of college) and find myself rewatching them now (although they are pretty cheesy!)
That must be why I never watched it. I was in college with no t.v. nor time to watch t.v. I really didn't watch a ton of t.v. until Sept 11, 2001. Now, I'm totally addicted to t.v. again.

Oh, and I wasn't in college that whole time. Couldn't take it for that long. I just got out of the t.v. watching habit while in college. From 89-94. Yes it took 5 years, but with a P.E. major there's all those silly 1 credit classes with notebooks to write about every sport from gymnastics to dancing to swimming to golf and archery.....

GourmetGirl said:
Also, isn't Kelly's son adorable?!!? I can't wait to see the interaction with them and Dyland later this season!!

OMG...I never saw Kelly's son. I must have stepped out of the room at the wrong time. I had a customer who had asked me to call her at 8 sharp, so I did. I missed about 10 minutes of the show. I guess I will see him next time.

I Love Luke Perry! Have I said that already? Ha! I will have to watch if he really does come in it.

He was in a western on Lifetime while back..he is still sooo hot and sexy! In that slow talking way..hmmmm..mmmm

Jennifer, I saw a commercial that Luke Perry is going to be on CSI, or one of those crime shows anyway. I always loved him too.

THEY ARE RE RUNNING THE ORIGINAL EPISODE TONIGHT AT 8PM.

I set my DVR this time..gee, between that, football starting and kitchen nightmares PLUS RNC it will be a great TV night for me!

This thread is funny!!!! I used to watch it, just recently I saw an old episode and thought it was so CHEESY, LOL. I to missed it, I'll have to catch the episode tonight.

I'll tape it and watch it this weekend!
It might be the only one I watch though...but I do like Rob Estes.

Hey Alison....it was on again tonight. I got to see Kelly's son.

Ok. Here it is over a week later and I'm finally getting around to watching it. Let me just say, 2 hours is wwwwaaaay too long for this series premier. It's ddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!Anyways, got 30 more minutes left, think i'll just fast forward the rest. Just isn't like it used to be. I'll give it another couple of episodes but if it doesn't pick up, i'm not going to dvr this one again.

I ended up not even watching what I had DVR'd because I really don't care for any high school drama, even if some of the old charcters come back on. I've got better things to watch.

I just read an article online that Luke Perry will NOT be coming back to 90210. He is making a special appearance though on Law and Order SVU sometime this fall, it didn't say when. Jason Priestly also will not be back. David Austin Green has been approached, and he sounded interested, but right now he is a regular on the new Terminator series.

<h2>1. What is the release date for the new 90210 series?</h2><p>The new 90210 series will premiere on September 2, 2008 on the CW11.</p><h2>2. Who will be appearing in the new 90210 series?</h2><p>Actresses Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be reprising their roles from the original series. The rest of the cast includes many talented actors and actresses, such as AnnaLynne McCord and Shenae Grimes.</p><h2>3. Is the new 90210 series a remake or a continuation of the original series?</h2><p>The new 90210 series is a continuation of the original series, following the lives of a new generation of students at West Beverly Hills High School.</p><h2>4. Are you excited about the new 90210 series?</h2><p>Yes, I am very excited about the new 90210 series! I can't wait to see what new drama and storylines the show will bring.</p><h2>5. Will the new 90210 series live up to the original series?</h2><p>It's hard to say for sure, but based on the talented cast and the return of original cast members, it seems promising. We'll just have to tune in and see!</p>

1. What is the release date for the new 90210 series?

The new 90210 series will premiere on September 2, 2008 on the CW11.

2. Who will be appearing in the new 90210 series?

Actresses Shannen Doherty and Jennie Garth will be reprising their roles from the original series. The rest of the cast includes many talented actors and actresses, such as AnnaLynne McCord and Shenae Grimes.

3. Is the new 90210 series a remake or a continuation of the original series?

The new 90210 series is a continuation of the original series, following the lives of a new generation of students at West Beverly Hills High School.

4. Are you excited about the new 90210 series?

Yes, I am very excited about the new 90210 series! I can't wait to see what new drama and storylines the show will bring.

5. Will the new 90210 series live up to the original series?

It's hard to say for sure, but based on the talented cast and the return of original cast members, it seems promising. We'll just have to tune in and see!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies