• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2011 Fall/Winter New Product Thread

In summary, Candy thermometer, 3 cup prep bowls set, soft tip cleaning brush set, oven mitt, easy read measuring colander, dishcloths, bamboo dish towels, slicer, chip maker, Ridged baker, mini baker, rectangle baker, square baker, bamboo tool turn about, food storage labels, MFP recipe card collection, vegetarian table cookbook, chocolate recipe book, seasons best, chocolate peanut butter dessert sauce, chocolate caramel dessert sauce, chocolate peppermint dessert sauce, butterscotch rum dessert sauce, blackberry balsamic sauce, apricot honey sauce, mango curry sauce, orange infused canola oil, rosemary infused oil, pomegranate balsamic
I guess we still have to keep trying for the cookbook stand too! Darn!!

That's 31 by my count, but I don't quite understand all of this. Of course SB would make it 32 and if those bowls come in different sizes ...The Taupe Stoneware also is part of it.

The chip maker is $26.50? It looks like a simple plastic design!?

Missed a couple.

Attachments

• 271055_2200567658919_1389121744_3396239_7448707_n.jpg
    271055_2200567658919_1389121744_3396239_7448707_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 827
  • 263716_2200554458589_1389121744_3396222_6663254_n.jpg
    263716_2200554458589_1389121744_3396222_6663254_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 742
The chip and dip (which may not be retired now, grrrr!) is like $20 I think and it looks like something you'd buy at Dollar Tree!

How are the bamboo towels different from the prep towels we currently have? Thoughts?

Ok I only count 5 glazed stoneware on the website. So that's what? 37? What are we missing if the 43 number was correct?

There have to be holiday products we haven't heard about yet

soft tip cleaning brushes 6.50
2 balsamic vinegars
2 more rubs
bamboo turnabout

I will be kind of bummed not to see any holiday themed products

niktim3 said:
I will be kind of bummed not to see any holiday themed products

Me too - I've grown attached to those little snow guys!!

they do sell pretty well

I couldn't reset the iPhone fast enough to get photos of everything, but I think I got descriptions posted when I missed photo ops. I'll run to the product demo and get more photos to post later tonight with my better camera once General Session is over. ;)

Thanks Tristen!!! And NO holiday products were announced.

Thank you for all the information!

Sheila you're amazing, as always!!!

so great thanks sheila

Did I see a taupe DCB in the picture?

thanks for everyone posting pics...was unable to get to conference this year...bummed out about that:(

priseortega said:

It did look like a DCB, with the lid sitting next to the pile. Hmmmm....

Is it me or does the candy thermometer seem pricey

priseortega said:

Yep, looks like the 9x13, the DCB, square baker and deep dish baker in the pic to me.

Yes, the candy thermometer does seem pricey to me.

are the sell a thon levels posted yet? Thanks so much for all the info and pictures!

Usually the sell a thon flyer is in the product showcase room. Hopefully someone will take a pic of it & post it soon.

I'm guessing that since there was no intel released on that, then this info, the new apron and any recruiting and sales promos will be announced on the last day of conference.

I am redoing my kitchen..new cabinets, new paint, new everything...ugh, now I gotta have the Taupe stoneware. It will match the paint I just picked out. Guess I will be selling my old (Cheap) to put toward the purchase of the new color. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

I love the taupe also but if we are just selling for fall would it be prudent and cost effective to buy everything? I definately want the DCB!

priseortega said:
I love the taupe also but if we are just selling for fall would it be prudent and cost effective to buy everything? I definately want the DCB!

Well for my new kitchen it would look great. Guess I will keep one of my cranberry DCB's for shows but I might sell the other one.

Thank you for all the updates, I just got into the house but was glad I could see the pictures and descriptions!

Thank you shelia! So great to "see" the new products!

I would not replace all your stoneware for a color that is limited to the new season, unless it matches your kitchen better. I didn't even do it when they had white stoneware that would have matched my kitchen PERFECTLY.

Now I am anxious to see what I earned for getting to $3000. I sure hope it was worth it!

niktim3 said:
Is it me or does the candy thermometer seem pricey

No - a regular one at the grocery is $18.50 and they're not reliable - my wife makes candy each year for Christmas and we've been through 3 candy thermometers. I'd expect PC to get it right.

Pretty exciting new products - thanks Sheila and Noora and all who posted.:thumbup:

Thank you!!

Thank you Sheila and others for keeping us informed. You are GREAT!

Did anyone else notice that the deep covered baker was sitting in a woven basket of some kind?

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Just looked at Sheila's facebook pictures and it looks like the holiday stuff is still here. They just brought back last years designs. Looks like snowman round appetizer plates, rectangular divided snowman platter, and holiday dots bowl. Thanks for the pics Sheila. Your awesome!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scott wasn't sure what the typical cost of a candy thermometer was, and was trying to anticipate guest questions/comments.

I am LOVIN' what I've seen people post so far - and I'm even super excited about the things I earned at just the 2 show level last month (2 stones!). I am a little disappointed with the bamboo tool turn about not having the spot in the center that I usually store my food chopper in but maybe it will have a few larger spots to fit some things that I can't get in mine well right now - like the large scoop and the salad choppers! I think the stones look beautiful and the only thing I'm wondering "why" about is the microwave chip maker but I guess there are some things you just have to see before you make a judgement.

Now I am really looking forward to the new RUFTH item AND the new consultant apron. I know RUFTH is day 2 - anyone know about the apron?

can someone post the levels here?

Okay, if I did this right Sheila's pictures showing the levels should be here. I don't normally load pictures on this site, so let's see what happens.

level 1.jpg

level 2.jpg

level 3.jpg

Level 1:One show by the 15th
Round Up product announced on Day 2
Level 2 (2 shows by end of month)
Taupe mini baker
Easy Read Measuring Collander
Small ridged baker
Mole rub
Level 3 ($1,500)
Deep Dish Pie Plate (taupe)
3 cup square glass leakproof container
Microwave chip maker
Bamboo fiber mixing bowl set
Bamboo dish cloths, set of 2
Simple slicer
Glass cleaning brush
The Pampered Chef Chocolate cookbook
Quick and Easy Recipes for your manual food processor
Indian Mild Curry rub
Butterscotch Rum Sauce
Mango Curry sauce
Rosemary Infused Canola Oil
Pomegranite Basalmic Vinegar

Level 4, $3,000
All $1500 level products plus:
Taupe rectangle baker
5 1/2 cup rectangle glass container
Food storage labels
Veggie slicer
Bamboo tool turn about
Bamboo dry erase board
Bamboo kitchen towel
Silicone oven mitt
Candy thermometer
Smoky Applewood Rub
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Blackberry basalmic sauce
Orange infused canola
Cherry basalmic vinegar

Level 5 ($6,000 in sales)
All $3,000 level products plus:
Taupe DCB
Square baker (Taupe)
8 1/2 cup rectangle glass container
1 1/2 cup square glass container
Dripless vinegar bottle
3 cup prep bowl (set of 2)
Soft tip cleaning brushes
Bamboo note holder
Chocolate caramel sauce
Chocolate peppermint sauce
Apricot honey sauce

thank you! noticed as i looked at her fb pictures that there is a Pizza Crust Mix with Rosemary listed with the pizza party setalso - as i read the description with the ridged baker it is growing on me - one of the suggested uses is to fill to the top of the ridges with water and use for steaming veggies :)

Last edited:
How do I veiw all of Sheila's pictures

I earned the 3000 level and I am pretty happy. The only things I think I'll miss are the 3 cup prep bowls and the dripless vinegar bottle. Hopefully we can buy those separately at a bigger discount later. Sure it would have been nice to have another dcb but storage is already an issue at my house so I'm fine without it.

Thanks everyone for this info....was not able to go to Conf. at last minute and was dying to know what was in new products. Can't wait to see everything! Am thrilled to see so many more sauces....I have the host get those mini eggrolls at the grocery and I bake them on a stone and serve with three or four sauces....a little extra to nibble on and shows the sauces beautifully!

Great idea with the egg rolls and all those great sauces. also popcorn chicken with the sweet & sour or teriaki mixed with steamed veggies

I too earned 3000.00 level very happy . I may promote in July so I;ll get the package just had my 4th join so far 1 more is joining this month so we pray all goes well with submitting all 1st shows

lilytis said:
How do I veiw all of Sheila's pictures

You would have to be friends with her on Facebook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom