• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2011 Green Conference Tote Still Available for Sale?

In summary, there was a discussion about a tote that was given out at a conference. Some people were interested in buying it, while others were willing to sell theirs. The tote was white with lime green accents and was different from the typical black bags. Some people were unable to attend the conference due to work or other commitments, but recommended joining the conference club to get expenses paid for. The men received a different bag than the women.
darlinclem
Gold Member
WANTED:
I am not able to go to conference this year. If the tote is in green and you don't want it.. please let me know. I would love to buy it!

Last edited:
I would be interested too if there is a second one.

They posted a photo of it a while back, it's white with lime green accents.

Sheila said:
They posted a photo of it a while back, it's white with lime green accents.

That is the reason I am disappointed about not being able to go this year..LOL..I LOVE IT..LOL.

Between not being able to get off of work..and paying for a wedding..not going to happen for me.

I might be willing to part with mine, it's usually some kind of style I don't like. Let me wait and see!

Oh, I'm a total bag lady. I'll take one too if the price is right. Wish I could go but then I'd be in BIG trouble for not going to that wedding we've been talking about. :)

here is the sneak peek about the toteI think it sort of will match the dots insulated tote we earned for 2 shows in May

Attachments

• NCtote.jpg
    NCtote.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 464
I am definitely interested if anyone has a tote they don't want! I hope everyone has a great time at conference :)

So cute and so excited it is not black!!!!!

bumping- if anyone doesn't want their tote- please notice I was the first to post this thread :) I would love to get one!

I am so sorry you all couldn't attend conference. It was a blast!! I highly recommend conference club. You can get your motel and reg paid for with it.

The men got a much better messenger bag! :) I was happy.

I didn't even realize the men were given a different bag.
Anyway - I am happy to sell mine. It's not my style at all. Email me at [email protected]

1. What is the size of the 2011 Green Conference Tote?

The 2011 Green Conference Tote measures 15 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 6 inches in width.

2. Is the 2011 Green Conference Tote made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, the 2011 Green Conference Tote is made from 100% recycled materials, making it an environmentally friendly choice.

3. How many pockets does the 2011 Green Conference Tote have?

The 2011 Green Conference Tote has a total of 4 pockets, including 2 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets for organization.

4. Can I use the 2011 Green Conference Tote for everyday use?

Absolutely! The 2011 Green Conference Tote is not only perfect for conferences, but also for everyday use as a stylish and functional bag.

5. What other colors are available for the 2011 Green Conference Tote?

Currently, the 2011 Green Conference Tote is only available in green. However, we offer a variety of other colors and styles in our conference tote collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • darlinclem
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies