• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Xl Fleece Zip up Jackets for Sale

In summary, the 2 XL fleece zip up jackets are available in sizes ranging from 2 XL to 6 XL and are made of high-quality, soft fleece material. They are also machine washable and have two spacious pockets on the front. The jackets are unisex, designed to be worn by both men and women, and come in a variety of colors.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I have 2 fleece zip up jackets for sale. I purchased these from another consultant but they do not fit me (too big - YEAH!!!):D Freshly laundered and ready to go.

Women size XL. Black w/ Gery PC logo left chest. Zip up, side pockets w/ zipper, elastic drawstring at waist w/ toggles to adjust. On me the length goes to just below hips.

Womens size XL. Navy w/ White PC logo left chest. Zip up, side pockets w/ zipper, elastic drawstring wiast w/ toggles to adjust. Length on me goes to just below hips.

I am asking $15.00 each plus shipping. PayPal prefered.

Please email me directly [email protected]

Thanks!

How much do you figure shipping to be? I am very interested, but wonder if you have pictures? Thanks,Robin, Indiana

The Black jacket has been sold. Thank you !

The blue one is still available.

Last edited:
Sold!Both are sold!

Related to 2 Xl Fleece Zip up Jackets for Sale

1. What sizes are available for the 2 XL fleece zip up jackets?

The 2 XL fleece zip up jackets are available in sizes ranging from 2 XL to 6 XL, providing a comfortable fit for a wide range of body types.

2. What material are the jackets made of?

The jackets are made of high-quality, soft fleece material that is both warm and comfortable to wear.

3. Are the jackets machine washable?

Yes, the jackets are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the fleece material.

4. Do the jackets have pockets?

Yes, the jackets feature two spacious pockets on the front, perfect for keeping your hands warm or storing small items like keys or a phone.

5. Are the jackets unisex?

Yes, the jackets are designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. They come in a variety of colors to suit any style or preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • twinkie10