• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special

In summary, the conversation is about a 2 month flyer with updated specials for May and June, with a spot for personal information at the bottom. Several people in the conversation express their gratitude for the fillables created by Kam. One person asks for a specific flyer with host, guest, Mother's Day gifts, and recruiting information all on one page, and Kam provides links to already created flyers for April and May. The conversation ends with one person thanking Kam for sharing their creations.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 2 month flyer with May/June updated with the Father's Day specials. Not sure how many use this, but here it is.

Spot at the bottom to type your info.

Attachments

• MayFDJune_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 810
Me, me, me!! I use it. Thanks so much!

I do! Thanks much!

not sure? O my gosh, I use all your great fillables~ They make a HUGE impact, thank you sooooo much!

I love them! Thank you!

RoseAndrews said:
not sure? O my gosh, I use all your great fillables~ They make a HUGE impact, thank you sooooo much!

Well, I wasn't sure if the 2-month version was used by many...and didn't know if it was worth it to update with the father's Day Special.

Glad you guys can use it. :)

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!!!

Hi Kam! OK... Here I go dreamin again! I sure wish I had your talent! I would just do this myself! This is what I would like to do... Let me know if you have created anything like this...
April with Host, Guest, Mother's Day Gift Sets, and Recruiting all on one page...(maybe even adding a LAST CHANCE sticker on it!
plus
May Host and Guest...all on one page
OR...
May Host and Guest on 1/2 of the page with it blank at the top to write our own special invite on...
I ask so much! You are SO wonderful! Do you give lessons????

Last edited:
alidafrizzell said:
Hi Kam! OK... Here I go dreamin again! I sure wish I had your talent! I would just do this myself! This is what I would like to do... Let me know if you have created anything like this...
April with Host, Guest, Mother's Day Gift Sets, and Recruiting all on one page...(maybe even adding a LAST CHANCE sticker on it!
plus
May Host and Guest...all on one page
OR...
May Host and Guest on 1/2 of the page with it blank at the top to write our own special invite on...
I ask so much! You are SO wonderful! Do you give lessons????

Haha! Thank you!

I have all April on 1 page together:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/3-month-flyer-all-april-h-g-md-rec-68075/
Not sure if that is what you had in mind. The blurb in the lower left is editable - so you could easily change it to say Last Chance, etc.

I also have May on 1 page:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/may-host-guest-one-page-67320/

Hopefully these will be what you need! :)

kam said:
Haha! Thank you!

I have all April on 1 page together:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/3-month-flyer-all-april-h-g-md-rec-68075/
Not sure if that is what you had in mind. The blurb in the lower left is editable - so you could easily change it to say Last Chance, etc.

I also have May on 1 page:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/may-host-guest-one-page-67320/

Hopefully these will be what you need! :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Perfect! I had hunted everywhere through the files and apparently missed them!

Keep them coming! I use them all the time. Thank you for sharing!!!
Char

Thank you! This rocks!!

1. What is the "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" and how does it differ from other promotions?

The "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of May and June. It differs from other promotions because it includes updated products and a special offer for free shipping on orders over $75.

2. What products are included in the "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special"?

The "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" includes a variety of updated products from Pampered Chef's catalog, such as new cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking dishes. These products are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining.

3. How long is the "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" available?

The "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" is available for a limited time only, from May 1st to June 30th. Make sure to take advantage of this special offer before it ends!

4. Is the free shipping offer only valid for orders made during the promotion period?

Yes, the free shipping offer is only valid for orders made between May 1st and June 30th. Any orders placed outside of this time frame will not be eligible for the free shipping discount.

5. Can I combine the "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "2 Month May/June Updated With Fd Special" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular host and customer specials during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam