• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$2.00 Chance Game - Legal in Pa?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the legality of a $2.00 chance game and selling raffle tickets in the state of PA. One person shared their experience with selling blocks for $2.00 and how it boosted sales. However, there were concerns about the legality of the game and the need for a small games of chance license. Some suggested checking local ordinances and a link was provided for more information.
brittanymcginnis
Does anyone know if the $2.00 chance game is legal in the state of PA?

Thanks!

Or selling raffle tickets too?

I don't know what Game this is.....Please explain!

You sell blocks (grid on a piece of paper) and then sell them to guests for $2.00. Whatever amount of money is collected is the amount of free guest product value. So if you sell $60.00 worth of tickets, the winning guest gets $60.00 in free products.

brittanymcginnis said:
Does anyone know if the $2.00 chance game is legal in the state of PA?

Thanks!

Or selling raffle tickets too?

I dont think it would be a problem if you just sell them to the guests for the 1 show. I tried to suggest it to a few hosts awhile ago. 1 did it & it was fun, but the next party I had, I suggested it & the host said ok, but no one wanted to buy any, so I got kind of embarassed & never did it again....HTH

It really boosts your sales. I have sold full sheets in the past.

Here it is!!

Attachments

• PC LOTTO.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 367
Is it legal though?

check your local ordinancesIn a lot of places you would need a small games of chance license for something like that but I don't know if it's a state law or if it depends on your local municipality or that of the host really. In most cases you probably would not get caught but I read one time on another board about a consultant who did something similar and the township supervisor's wife was in the group.I just checked online and my county (in PA) requires a license and there is a $10 fee for a 1 time license or $100 for an annual license.Found this to for PA:http://www.revenue.state.pa.us/revenue/lib/revenue/sgoc_primer.pdf

Last edited:
I will have to check it out..Thanks!

Thanks for posting this, Kristen ... I asked for it a couple of months ago and all I got was a bunch of people trying to tell me it was illegal.

Related to $2.00 Chance Game - Legal in Pa?

1. What is the $2.00 Chance Game and is it legal in Pennsylvania?

The $2.00 Chance Game is a promotional game offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a variety of prizes by purchasing a $2.00 ticket. This game is legal in Pennsylvania as long as it follows the state's specific rules and regulations for promotional games.

2. How do I participate in the $2.00 Chance Game in Pennsylvania?

To participate in the $2.00 Chance Game, you can purchase a $2.00 ticket from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. The ticket will have a unique number that will be entered into the game's drawing.

3. What types of prizes can I win in the $2.00 Chance Game?

The prizes for the $2.00 Chance Game can vary, but typically include Pampered Chef products, discounts, and other special offers. Winners will be notified by Pampered Chef and can claim their prize through the designated process.

4. Are there any restrictions for participating in the $2.00 Chance Game in Pennsylvania?

Yes, there are a few restrictions for participating in the $2.00 Chance Game in Pennsylvania. Participants must be at least 18 years old and must be a legal resident of Pennsylvania. Additionally, employees of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.

5. Can I purchase multiple $2.00 tickets for the $2.00 Chance Game in Pennsylvania?

Yes, you can purchase multiple $2.00 tickets for the $2.00 Chance Game in Pennsylvania. Each ticket will have a unique number and will count as a separate entry into the game's drawing. However, there is a limit of 50 tickets per person per day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afultz4912
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • thehaleykitchen