• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does It Feel Like to Get Your First Lead as a Team Leader?

I just signed my second recruit and my first recruit just signed her first recruit. Does that make me a team lead now?No, you are still a Sr. Consultant. you need to have 2 personal recruits to be a Team Leader.
c00p
Gold Member
Sorry, but I know that all of you will understand my happiness as my mom and hubby really don't!! I just got my first lead as a Team Leader from HO!!!! I met the "requirements" and I got my first lead!! :sing: I am so excited. This is one of the perks that I was MOST excited about when they announced the changes at leadership, as becoming director hasn't happened for me - yet. Anyway, just had to share with others that get it!

Congratulations!!! You have worked hard, celebrate!

I am looking forward to these as well!!

I'm sad - because I didn't sign a recruit during the past 3 months...so I don't qualify for leads.:cry:

Congratulations to you!

That is awesome!

I missed the sales requirement by $100 :cry: for leads. I thought my problem would be the recruiting. :)

Cool way to work it. I am hopeful for my leads some day as well.

I received an email from HO yesterday saying I qualified for leads as well. I didn't think I was eligible. We'll see if any come my way!

I didn't get a lead, but I got an order. I can't wait to get leads!

I'm looking forward to this as well...congrats! Let us know if it pans out!

Thanks everyone!!! I wish you all the best too.....and tried to connect with the lead last night, but had to leave a vm. We'll see what happens today.

When I got on Consultant Connection last night, it shows me as Team Leader as well. I'm looking forward to the orders and HO leads as well! Now if I can just get my 2nd Recruit qualfied (or at least active this month), I'll maintain the TL for April. I have already gotten $980 in sales so far this month!

I just got my first lead too!! So excited. :D

That is exciting I know when I was at leadership and heard about the leads I was super excited as well I got notice saying I was avaible for leads so I checked my status and I have only submitted over 300 in sales but my team has done 1300 so far and I got 3 new consultants working on getting qualified before the end of the month and they all are on track so this is going to be an exciting month. I love the consultant connection as well.

pcchefjane said:
When I got on Consultant Connection last night, it shows me as Team Leader as well. I'm looking forward to the orders and HO leads as well! Now if I can just get my 2nd Recruit qualfied (or at least active this month), I'll maintain the TL for April. I have already gotten $980 in sales so far this month!

I thought you didn't need to worry about "qualifying" recruits anymore, you just need to make sure they're active ($150 in sales that month) and you're submitting the right amount for your level to get paid at that level, correct? (TL = $750 personal, $2500 team).

I got my first lead too....so exciting!

cathyskitchen said:
I thought you didn't need to worry about "qualifying" recruits anymore, you just need to make sure they're active ($150 in sales that month) and you're submitting the right amount for your level to get paid at that level, correct? (TL = $750 personal, $2500 team).

That's correct Cathy. And to be in the Lead Pool, you need to have had $1250 in sales 2 of the 3 months previous, and 1 new recruit during the 3 months previous. It was the recruit part that got me this month.:(

ChefBeckyD said:
That's correct Cathy. And to be in the Lead Pool, you need to have had $1250 in sales 2 of the 3 months previous, and 1 new recruit during the 3 months previous. It was the recruit part that got me this month.:(

So, you need to recruit one person every 3 months?

chefsteph07 said:
So, you need to recruit one person every 3 months?

In order to be in the lead pool, yes.

Congratulations to all with leads and unexpected orders!

ChefBeckyD said:
In order to be in the lead pool, yes.

Oh crap, I didn't know that...thanks!

I am also qualified to receive leads! Anxiously awaiting my first one :)

Got my first lead order last night $65.00 YEA!!!! A recruit would have been better but sales also help... Thanks HO!!!

Yahoo, Andrea!!

yeah, congrats!

I'm still confused withe the new plan. I just signed my second recruit and my first recruit just signed her first recruit. Does that make me a team lead now?

kittychef said:
I'm still confused withe the new plan. I just signed my second recruit and my first recruit just signed her first recruit. Does that make me a team lead now?

No, you are still a Sr. Consultant. you need to have 2 personal recruits to be a Team Leader.

kittychef said:

DebbieJ said:
No, you are still a Sr. Consultant. you need to have 2 personal recruits to be a Team Leader.

I believe having your second recruit makes you a Team Leader!

Bren706 said:

Yes, that is correct.

Bren706 said:

Oops, I missed the part where she signed her 2nd. I thought she meant that her recruit's recruit counted for her.

So, yes, you are a Team Leader!

Wahoo, I just got my first online order from a Home Office lead!! (no contact info, but I will take the $31.00 sales!)

I got my first "lead" today too, I was super excited, but I found out that all she wanted to know was if I offer free shipping...blech...
I told her I"d work something out w/ her if she ordered $75 or more. Whatever.

yay! I'm excited! Thank you for clarifying this for me ladies =)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm sad - because I didn't sign a recruit during the past 3 months...so I don't qualify for leads.:cry:

Congratulations to you!

I too feel your pain! :cry:

HOWEVER, I signed THREE THIS month!!! :D

Gotta wait til May 10th to get those leads again!

1. What exactly does it mean to get a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

Getting a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means that you have met the requirements set by the company and have been recognized as a leader within your team. This is a significant accomplishment and a step towards potentially becoming a director in the future.

2. What are the requirements for getting a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

The specific requirements may vary, but generally, you need to have a certain number of recruits and sales within a certain time frame. It is important to stay in touch with your upline to ensure you are meeting the necessary requirements.

3. How does it feel to get your first lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

It is an incredible feeling to get your first lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef. It is a recognition of your hard work and dedication to your business. It is a milestone that many consultants strive for and it is completely understandable to be excited about it!

4. What are the perks of getting a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

Aside from the recognition and sense of accomplishment, getting a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef comes with other perks. This may include bonuses, increased commissions, and the potential for future promotions within the company.

5. How can I celebrate and share my excitement with others who may not understand the significance of getting a lead as a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

One way to celebrate and share your excitement is to connect with other consultants who understand the journey and the significance of getting a lead as a Team Leader. You can also celebrate with your team and use this as an opportunity to inspire and motivate others to achieve their own goals within the Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • Careyann