• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Bridal Shower Saturday the 14Th

In summary, the 1st Bridal Shower will be held on Saturday, the 14th at 2:00 PM at the bride's parents' house. To RSVP, please contact the maid of honor via email or phone. Guests are asked to bring a small gift for the bride and a dish to share for the potluck style shower. Due to limited space, only invited guests should attend. Thank you for understanding.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Any words of advise or wisdom would be much appreciated. :angel:

I always give the bride a little something that she has on her registry in a small little gift bag in front of everyone and make a joke about wanting to be the first one to give her something from her registry. I also have the guests sign the SB like I always do BUT I ask them to jot down a little "marriage advice" instead of a sweet nothing message!
I try to familiarize myself fairly well with her registry and then when I'm doing the demo, I make to say and she registered for this, etc.
Are you doing up a board of some type with pics of all that she's registered for? I made up a foam board thingy and decorated with ribbon, and in 1 corner flowers and 2 gold rings and then I cut out pics of what she's registered for and put them on the board with push pins and tell everyone to pick off as many items as they'd like for her. This way she doesn't get duplicates. Also, I'll upload an order form that I use at my bridal shows that divides up the guests' order from the brides order- and I tell everyone that they won't be getting a hard copy of their receipt at the show, but there will be one with their order (from P3) because of it being a bridal shower....blah, blah, blah. Enough rambling - have fun!!!

Attachments

• bridal shower order form.doc
    68 KB · Views: 579
Thank you!

1. What is the date and time of the 1st Bridal Shower on Saturday, the 14th?

The 1st Bridal Shower will be held on Saturday, the 14th at 2:00 PM.

2. Where is the location of the 1st Bridal Shower?

The 1st Bridal Shower will be held at the bride's parents' house.

3. How can I RSVP for the 1st Bridal Shower?

Please RSVP by emailing the maid of honor at [email address] or by calling her at [phone number].

4. What should I bring to the 1st Bridal Shower?

Please bring a small gift for the bride and a dish to share for the potluck style shower.

5. Can I bring a plus one to the 1st Bridal Shower?

Due to limited space, we kindly ask that only invited guests attend the 1st Bridal Shower. Thank you for understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies