1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show 1st Bridal Shower Saturday the 14th

1. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Any words of advise or wisdom would be much appreciated. :angel:

Mar 12, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I always give the bride a little something that she has on her registry in a small little gift bag in front of everyone and make a joke about wanting to be the first one to give her something from her registry. I also have the guests sign the SB like I always do BUT I ask them to jot down a little "marriage advice" instead of a sweet nothing message!
    I try to familiarize myself fairly well with her registry and then when I'm doing the demo, I make to say and she registered for this, etc.
    Are you doing up a board of some type with pics of all that she's registered for? I made up a foam board thingy and decorated with ribbon, and in 1 corner flowers and 2 gold rings and then I cut out pics of what she's registered for and put them on the board with push pins and tell everyone to pick off as many items as they'd like for her. This way she doesn't get duplicates. Also, I'll upload an order form that I use at my bridal shows that divides up the guests' order from the brides order- and I tell everyone that they won't be getting a hard copy of their receipt at the show, but there will be one with their order (from P3) because of it being a bridal shower....blah, blah, blah. Enough rambling - have fun!!!

Attached Files:

Mar 13, 2009
  3. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank you!

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?