• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can One Show a Week Lead to 90 Days of Success in Direct Sales?

In summary, "90 Days to Success" is a program by Pampered Chef designed to help new consultants build their business in the first 90 days. It offers training, support, and resources to set them up for success. The program lasts for 90 days and is open to any new consultant who signs up within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. Support includes a dedicated mentor, training materials, and a community of other consultants. There are no additional costs for the program, but purchasing a starter kit is necessary to access all benefits and resources.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
A sister director of mine created this and it is an awesome tool to show recruit leads what could happen if they do one show a week. Imagine if they do two or three! The June and July promotions are on it, but it would be very easy to remove those and use it year round! Stephanie Voigt is the originator. Please credit her if you pass this on.

Attachments

• summer sucess in 90 days.doc
    51 KB · Views: 456
That's great!
Love it! :D

Kate thanks for sharing! I also printed your notes with the 7 questions. This really is going to help with my recruiting and keeping consultants on my team.

Here is a generic version so you don't have to worry about getting rid of the sell-a-thon stuff. Pretty amazing results, no?

Attachments

• 90 days to success-generic.doc
    49 KB · Views: 348
That is really an amazing chart, to see it all spelled out like that.

cmdtrgd said:
Here is a generic version so you don't have to worry about getting rid of the sell-a-thon stuff. Pretty amazing results, no?

I like it! Although your logo didn't quite make it. It is cropped.

Just drag it out a little. That's what I did, and it's fine.

I LOVE IT - tHANKS!!!

Awesome! Thank you....

UGh...it wouldn't open for me:( I wanna see it too!

Thanks for posting this!

I just had an email from someone interested in signing, and wondering what they could make this summer if they signed - This was just what I needed, all in one place and well organized to send to her!

Related to Can One Show a Week Lead to 90 Days of Success in Direct Sales?

1. What is "90 Days to Success"?

"90 Days to Success" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps new consultants build their business in the first 90 days. It includes training, support, and resources to help set you up for success.

2. How long does the program last?

The program lasts for 90 days, hence the name "90 Days to Success". It is designed to help new consultants get a strong start in their business during this critical time.

3. Can anyone participate in "90 Days to Success"?

Yes, any new consultant can participate in the program as long as they sign up within their first 90 days of joining Pampered Chef. It is a great way to kickstart your business and set yourself up for long-term success.

4. What kind of support is offered during the program?

During the program, you will have access to a dedicated mentor who will guide you through the training and offer support and advice. You will also have access to training materials, resources, and a community of other consultants who are also participating in the program.

5. Are there any costs associated with "90 Days to Success"?

There are no additional costs for participating in the program. However, you will need to purchase a starter kit to become a consultant and have access to the full range of benefits and resources offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Cookingwithmichelle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • makeawhisk