• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Installation: Can Someone Help?

In summary, to troubleshoot issues during P3 installation, check your internet connection, disable any antivirus software, and try installing on a different device. If P3 is not installing on your computer, check the system requirements and try a clean installation. Multiple installations are allowed with valid licenses, but if you encounter errors, try restarting and updating your OS or disabling interfering software. You can troubleshoot without contacting customer support by checking internet connection, disabling antivirus, trying a clean installation, and searching the online knowledge base.
jennuone
I tried twice to install P3 today, and it seemed successfull until my computer rebooted and P3 was no where to be found. Can anyone help me?

I had the same problem! I called support & now I'm all set! :D

Installation instructions for PamperedPartner® Plus:

New Consultants:

1. Close all running applications before you begin.

2. Insert the CD in your drive.

3. The installation should begin automatically. Follow the on-screen steps. If it does not begin automatically, go to Step 4.

4. Select the <Start> button, then select <Run>.

5. Type D:\Pamperedpartnerplussetup.exe (where D represents your CD-ROM drive) and press <Enter>. Follow the on-screen steps.

Existing Consultants:

3. The installation for PamperedPartner® will start automatically. Click <Cancel>.

5. Type D:\Pamperedpartnerplussetup.exe (where D represents your CD-ROM drive) and press <Enter>. Follow the on-screen steps.

Installation instructions for PamperedPartner®:

Existing Consultants only:

3. The installation selection should begin automatically. Follow the on-screen steps. If it does not begin automatically, go to Step 4.

5. Type D:\install.exe (depending on which drive you use) and press <Enter>. Follow the on-screen steps.

I did the above, but still needed to call tech support. Oh well! I'm all set now. :)

I followed those instructions also. But thank you for sending them! I will call tech support.

1. How do I troubleshoot issues during P3 installation?

To troubleshoot issues during P3 installation, make sure to check your internet connection, disable any antivirus software, and try installing the program on a different device if possible. You can also reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. Why is P3 not installing on my computer?

There could be several reasons why P3 is not installing on your computer. Some common reasons include incompatible system requirements, corrupted installation files, or conflicting software. We recommend checking the system requirements and trying a clean installation to resolve the issue.

3. Can I install P3 on multiple devices?

Yes, you can install P3 on multiple devices as long as you have a valid license for each device. However, keep in mind that P3 is limited to a certain number of installations per license. If you need to install P3 on more devices, you may need to purchase additional licenses.

4. How do I fix P3 installation errors?

If you encounter any errors during the P3 installation process, try restarting your computer and running the installation again. If the issue persists, check for any available updates for your operating system and try disabling any non-essential software that may be interfering with the installation. If you continue to experience errors, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to troubleshoot P3 installation without contacting customer support?

Yes, there are some steps you can take to troubleshoot P3 installation issues without contacting customer support. These include checking your internet connection, disabling antivirus software, and trying a clean installation. Additionally, you can search our online knowledge base for solutions to common installation problems. If these steps do not resolve the issue, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • BlessedWifeMommy