• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wow I Have Two Consultants That Are Inactive but Are Reactivating

In summary, a consultant had two team members who were inactive for a year and they both submitted shows this month. One did a show last Saturday that is currently at $450+ and the other is turning in a catalog show tomorrow at $250.
Nanisu
Gold Member
They have both been inactive for almost a year and decided to give it a go again. One did a show last Saturday that is currently at $450+ and the other is turning in a catalog show tomorrow at $250. I figured both were gonners for sure.

Go figure.:sun:

HOORAY! Hopefully they will see everything you see in this business and give it a great effort this time around!

Great news!

Awesome!! COngrats!

I had the SAME thing happen this month but with one girl. She turned in $870 this month! WOW! I'll take it!:D

Congrats!

CRAZY! I had the same thing happen TODAY! One of my team members that has been inactive since August called to let me know she had an order to turn in and what does she do? She was a girl that signed up after finding my catalog in her breakroom. We still haven't met. She doesn't want training or to come to meetings. I thought she was a kit knapper for sure!

Oh My Stars!!!! There must be something in the water - one of mine did too! I just checked the IPT and my cute little college student who I haven't heard from in a couple of months submitted a show last night. I wasn't expecting her to reactivate until she had a break from school. How exciting! I need to send her a note.

YAY Linda!!!!!

I think something is in the water. I had someone (indirect recruit) reactivate last month after 9 months inactive and one of my inactives submitted this month! :D

Another said she was not reactivating though - and she was really good when she did it! :cry:

bethcooks4u said:
I think something is in the water. I had someone (indirect recruit) reactivate last month after 9 months inactive and one of my inactives submitted this month! :D

Another said she was not reactivating though - and she was really good when she did it! :cry:

I wish we knew where this water was so we could bottle it! I have another consultant that needs a drink from it :)

Related to Wow I Have Two Consultants That Are Inactive but Are Reactivating

What does it mean to have an inactive consultant?

An inactive consultant is someone who has not placed an order or made a sale within the past six months. They are still considered a consultant, but are not actively working their business.

How can I reactivate my inactive consultants?

To reactivate your inactive consultants, you can reach out to them and offer support, training, and incentives to get them back on track. You can also encourage them to attend team meetings or events to reignite their passion for the business.

What happens if my inactive consultants do not reactivate?

If your inactive consultants do not reactivate, they will eventually be removed from your team and become customers. They will no longer have access to consultant resources or be a part of your downline.

Can I still earn commission from inactive consultants?

Yes, you can still earn commission from inactive consultants as long as they are still a part of your downline. However, you will not earn commission from their personal sales until they reactivate and start actively working their business again.

How can I prevent my consultants from becoming inactive?

The best way to prevent your consultants from becoming inactive is by providing them with support, training, and resources to help them succeed. Encourage them to set goals and stay engaged in the business. Regular communication and recognition can also help keep them motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Roadtripray