• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow 'em with a Tasty Cake Walk Treat!

I totally agree with this one! It's sooooooo YUMMY! and looks fabulous! even my screwed up one was beautiful!
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Hey ladies and gents,

I know you can help me. I have to make a cake/bake item for our preschools cake walk tomorrow. I wanted it to be a wow item but also something easy to make and take. I wanted people to look at it and ask about it to get the buzz going about PC. Any ideas? I thought the snowman but might be to involved.
Thanks Jaime

Last edited:
how about one of the doll cakes? made using the batter bowls and then you put a barbie in?

pchefjaime said:
Hey ladies,

I know you can help me. I have to make a cake/bake item for our preschools cake walk tomorrow. I wanted it to be a wow item but also something easy to make and take. I wanted people to look at it and ask about it to get the buzz going about PC. Any ideas? I thought the snowman but might be to involved.
Thanks Jaime

I'd offer some suggestions but the post wasn't addressed to those of my kind :cry:

You can do a volcano cake...use the large batter bowl, small batter bowl and a prep bowl.

Now, Keith, you know we use "ladies" here like my son's friends use "dude" or "guy." It applies to everyone regardless of gender. ;)

i am soooooo sorry keith,
you are right I have fixed it. please no offence!!!

raebates said:
Now, Keith, you know we use "ladies" here like my son's friends use "dude" or "guy." It applies to everyone regardless of gender. ;)

Haha I was only poking fun! No offense taken...I'm proud to be one of the ladies!

The Triple Chocolate Fruit Topped Pizza is a real eye catcher, and it's easy to make AND it should be served cold.

crystal,

Do you have the recipe?

pchefjaime said:
crystal,

Do you have the recipe?

It's in All The Best Cookbook page 124 with a great picture. I can post the details but not for about an hour. Let me know if you need them.

The Cherry Cordial Torte from the Holiday Dessert book has been a HUGE hit for me. It takes me less than 30 minutes to make and looks like a professional dessert. My Husband brags about it so much we've brought it to 4 dinners or parties in the last month. Good luck! :angel:

ColleenPC said:
The Cherry Cordial Torte from the Holiday Dessert book has been a HUGE hit for me. It takes me less than 30 minutes to make and looks like a professional dessert. My Husband brags about it so much we've brought it to 4 dinners or parties in the last month. Good luck! :angel:

I totally agree with this one! It's sooooooo YUMMY! and looks fabulous! even my screwed up one was beautiful!

1. What is a Tasty Cake Walk Treat?

A Tasty Cake Walk Treat is a delicious dessert made with a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as our Stoneware or non-stick baking pans, and our high-quality kitchen tools. It's perfect for special occasions or just as a tasty treat for yourself!

2. What makes the Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe stand out?

Our Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe is unique because it incorporates unexpected flavors and ingredients, creating a one-of-a-kind dessert experience. It also uses Pampered Chef products, ensuring that the baking process is easy and efficient.

3. Can I customize the Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe to my dietary needs?

Yes, our Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe is versatile and can be customized to fit a variety of dietary needs. You can substitute ingredients, such as using gluten-free flour or dairy-free alternatives, to make it suitable for your preferences or restrictions.

4. How difficult is it to make the Tasty Cake Walk Treat?

The Tasty Cake Walk Treat may look fancy, but it's actually quite simple to make with the help of our Pampered Chef products. The recipe includes step-by-step instructions, and our kitchen tools make the process even easier. Plus, the end result is sure to impress your friends and family!

5. Can I find the Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe online?

Yes, the Tasty Cake Walk Treat recipe can be found on our Pampered Chef website or through our consultants. You can also find variations of the recipe on our social media pages. And don't forget to share your own creations using the hashtag #TastyCakeWalkTreat!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • krzymomof4