• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Make Our TNT Fundraiser a Huge Success?

In summary, Kathy and Kris discussed their involvement with TNT, a fundraising organization. They both know people who have participated in events and fundraisers for the organization. Kris is planning a fundraising show with her TNT team but is having trouble getting the team to commit. Kathy suggests involving the whole team and reaching out to local businesses and promoting the event to make it successful. They also express their condolences for Kathy's mom and Kathy mentions that she has participated in TNT events in the past.
ihavethetools
Hey Kathy!
I read your post about you being involved with TNT. This seems to be popping up in many areas of my life.
My niece was involved last year and finished up with a triathalon in California (we live in Ohio). She had a PC show as a fund raiser and people also donated more money AND ordered at her show.

I met a lady in the summer also that is involved with TNT. Met her at her charity garage sale. She offered to train me along with her team. I haven't taken her up on it yet though. I would walk though I think. She runs the marathon.

She wants to have one huge fund raiser show ivolving her entire team and their guests. I'm not sure that this is the best way to handle it though as she is having trouble getting her team to commit.

Do you have any ideas on the best way to make it successful? I'm going to call her tomorrow and hopefully get a date set so we can move forward with this.

I also want to say that I'm sorry about your mom.

Kris

I am usually doing it for individuals unless the org will let them split the check or they could book off her show. I usually give me commison to them too so if two were working together you could split it but that is only if you want to help in that way. It's a great organization - I participated before my mom got sick and it's the reason that I started doing Pampered Chef

Hi Kris,
Thanks for reaching out and sharing your thoughts about TNT. It's amazing how many people seem to be connected to this organization in some way. It's such a great cause and it's great to see that it's making an impact in different communities.

As for your question about the best way to make a fundraising show successful, I think it's important to involve the whole team and make it a collaborative effort. Maybe you could suggest having a brainstorming session with the team to come up with creative ideas for the show. You could also try reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be willing to sponsor or donate items for the show. And of course, spreading the word and promoting the event through social media and word of mouth can also help make it a success.

Thank you for your condolences about my mom. It means a lot. Best of luck with the fundraiser and your training with the TNT team! Keep me updated on how it goes.
Take care,
Kathy

Related to How Can We Make Our TNT Fundraiser a Huge Success?

1. How does "Kathy - Team in Training" support Pampered Chef?

"Kathy - Team in Training" is a program that Pampered Chef supports through fundraising efforts and volunteer work. Our consultants and employees often participate in events such as marathons, triathlons, and bike rides to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

2. Can anyone join "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can join "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef! We encourage all of our consultants and employees to participate in these events and support a great cause.

3. How can I donate to "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef?

You can donate to "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef by attending one of our fundraising events or by purchasing specific products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

4. What is the goal of "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef?

The goal of "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef is to raise awareness and funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to help support their mission of finding a cure for blood cancers.

5. How can I get involved with "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef?

You can get involved with "Kathy - Team in Training" through Pampered Chef by joining our team for an event, attending a fundraising event, or purchasing products that support the cause. You can also spread the word about our efforts and encourage others to get involved as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies