• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wohoo - #4 Cooking Show for August

In summary, Kathy is planning a fall preview cooking show and is also looking for bookings for September.
Kathytnt
I don't do a lot of cooking shows per month - Lots of catalog shows I have 4 booked for August already

Cookware - Anyone need cookware???

My goal is 8: I have 3 dated so far. The third is going to be MINE!!!!

I am going to host a FALL PREVIEW POWER COOKING SHOW on Wednesday August 29th (the last day I can before I have guests for the weekend). I'm going to invite my preferred hosts and customers and PUSH the cookware and bookings for September. Also, as a bonus, I'm going to offer "early ordering" of any fall products. Then split it into two shows... submit one that day and then submit another September 1st with any of the new products order. I plan to eat the shipping but that's okay. And one lucky guest will take home the assembled meals. (I'm going to keep the host benefits to stock up on item I currently don't have).

That is great Kathy. Very exciting.

I know for some people that is not much but my business is usually a lot of catalog shows - The cooking shows lead to more booking and recruiting leads which means business for the future!

I already have two catalog shows for September too

Kathytnt said:
I know for some people that is not much but my business is usually a lot of catalog shows - The cooking shows lead to more booking and recruiting leads which means business for the future!

I already have two catalog shows for September too

I think that's great... I also do a lot of catalog, I only have one so far definite for August but I am solidifying my end of month travel plans tonight, plan to call everyone where I'm traveling to tomorrow to try and book at least a couple while I'm away. Fingers crossed!

You go Girl!!!

Related to Wohoo - #4 Cooking Show for August

What is the significance of being the #4 Cooking Show for August?

Being the #4 Cooking Show for August means that your show had the fourth highest sales out of all the Pampered Chef cooking shows held in the month of August. This is a great accomplishment and shows that you had a successful and profitable show.

How does Pampered Chef determine the rankings for cooking shows?

Pampered Chef ranks cooking shows based on the total sales made during the show. This includes both online and in-person orders. The show with the highest sales will be ranked as #1 for that particular month.

Is there a prize or reward for having one of the top cooking shows?

Yes, there is a reward for having one of the top cooking shows in a given month. The consultant who hosted the #1 cooking show will receive a special bonus and recognition from Pampered Chef. The #2 and #3 cooking shows will also receive a smaller bonus.

How can I improve my chances of having a top cooking show?

To increase your chances of having a top cooking show, make sure to promote your show to as many potential guests as possible. Utilize social media, email invitations, and word-of-mouth to spread the word. Also, offering special discounts or promotions during the show can entice guests to make more purchases.

Can I still earn rewards if my cooking show doesn't rank in the top 3?

Yes, even if your cooking show does not rank in the top 3, you can still earn rewards based on your personal sales and the sales made by your guests. As a consultant, you also have the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses through the Pampered Chef compensation plan, regardless of your show's ranking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • teachernikol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies