• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Rachel Ray's Dots Dinnerware Set - 12/26 Giveaway!

In summary, the giveaway has a deadline of December 26th at 11:59 PM CST and can be entered by visiting the website and filling out an entry form. Unfortunately, it is only open to legal residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old. The winner will be announced on December 27th and the prize is a Rachel Ray's Dots Dinnerware Set which includes 4 dinner plates, 4 dessert plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs with a polka dot design and is microwave and dishwasher safe.
K_Jurich
Does any looks at Rahceal Ray's Magazine's website for the giveaways the magazine does. Anyway her feature for today 12/26 giveaway is the Dots dinnerware set.

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/sweepstakes/give-away.do thats the link take a look

I've actually visited Rachael Ray's Magazine's website for their giveaways before, and I have to say it's pretty awesome. I love how they feature a different item each day, and today's Dots dinnerware set looks really cute. I might have to enter for a chance to win it! Have you entered any of their giveaways before?

Related to Win Rachel Ray's Dots Dinnerware Set - 12/26 Giveaway!

1. What is the deadline to enter the giveaway?

The deadline to enter the giveaway is December 26th at 11:59 PM CST.

2. How can I enter the giveaway?

To enter the giveaway, you must visit our website and fill out the entry form with your name, email address, and phone number.

3. Is the giveaway open to international participants?

Unfortunately, the giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.

4. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on December 27th on our website and social media pages.

5. What is included in the Rachel Ray's Dots Dinnerware Set?

The dinnerware set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 dessert plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs all with a fun polka dot design. It is microwave and dishwasher safe, making it perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab